Order is a first to market software that modernizes and simplifies purchasing and spend management for businesses. Headquartered in NYC, it boasts a team of 100+ passionate and forward-thinking employees. With a proven model, Order is looking for hungry sales people to help accelerate growth. This is one of those rare opportunities where the company is growing exponentially and top performers will have the ability to move up the ladder very quickly.
- Split activities between cold calls, emails, and social prospecting using personalized messaging to target prospects within our ideal customer profile
- Complete detailed research on companies and prospects to give your outreach the best chance for success, as well as activity logging in our CRM
- Use data to track, learn and improve the outreach process
- Provide an exceptional first impression of our company, product, and mission
- Develop industry and persona expertise to optimize your chances for success
- Set qualified meetings for our Account Executive team
- Prospect into businesses as well as key players in financial and operations departments
- Become an expert in anything and everything ‘Purchase 2 Payment’ & Order
- NY-based candidates are strongly preferred
- You are able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- You approach your work with resilience and an agile mindset
- You are a team player who values and contributes to a diverse & inclusive workplace
- You are a self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in sales
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills - you can connect with decision makers at all levels of an organization. You are extremely personable and coachable, with strong organizational and time management skills
- You push toward ongoing self-development and you love a good challenge
- Experience in B2B sales + Sales Development highly preferred
- Salesforce experience is also a huge plus
What You’ll Receive
- A deep knowledge and understanding of selling a SaaS B2B product
- The opportunity to grow and perform in a fast-paced environment alongside a stellar team
- Proficiency in the industry’s top sales tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Gong.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and more!
- A competitive compensation package including base and variable components as well as stock options
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Generous leave policies and support for new and current parents
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
- The anticipated OTE for this role is $75,000. Actual compensation will be commensurate with experience, qualifications, knowledge, and skills.
Order.co is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.