Onna is pioneering the future of data management by enabling enterprises to capture, discover, and leverage the value of unstructured data that is created in knowledge worker applications. We do this by providing a data management platform that collects data from any application and makes it consistent and accessible for use by business users. On average, companies use 88 applications to power daily business decisions. A 21% increase from three years ago. As the digital workplace rapidly evolves, data is proliferating, content is sprawling, and knowledge is increasingly fragmented. Onna exists to help bring order, visibility, access, and control to this expanding data landscape.
Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Carvana, Tibco, and many of the world's most innovative companies use Onna. We support a variety of use cases including eDiscovery, information governance, knowledge management, data managed / archiving, and compliance with data protection laws. Our growing team is looking for passionate, enterprising, and impactful Account Executive to expand our strategic business in the U.S.
What is it like to work at Onna?
- A collaborative team environment: At Onna, collaboration is in our DNA. We get results by working together on deals and elevating everybody’s strengths.
- Digital First environment: Our communication channels are sounding boards to ask questions, bounce around ideas, and solve problems or address customer requirements within minutes.
- Thrive in our culture of growth: We strive to nurture careers by welcoming feedback and encouraging both mentorship and promotions. There are endless opportunities at Onna, whether you’re interested in deepening your role or expanding knowledge beyond your current department.
- Feel included with top-down transparency: No matter their role, our people are approachable, supportive and accessible. You’ll feel comfortable asking questions from day one.
- Evolving with our product: As an Onna ambassador, you’ll be proud of our product. You’ll be helping customers regain their sanity by discovering more and collaborating better. What’s more, our use cases are growing every day.
- Strike a true work-life balance: Onna emphasizes your mental well-being so you can do your best work and feel good about it, too. Flexible paid time off, Onna Wellbeing Days, and a day off on your birthday, ensure that you never feel guilty about taking care of yourself and enjoying hard-earned vacations.
- Collaborate with authentic people you can rely on: Our culture is defined by friendliness, collaboration and common sense. At a personal level, you’ll feel safe to be your authentic self and excited to work with everyone you meet. On a professional level, you’ll feel that your team has your back through thick and thin.
Company benefits with you in mind
At Onna, we truly care about each other. To nurture your career with us, we create a culture of openness and offer plenty of resources to support your growth, mental health and well-being:
- Competitive salary package, including an annual bonus and equity.
- Recharge and disconnect with our flexible paid time off policy.
- We all take a break with quarterly Onna Wellbeing Days.
- Home-office setup budget so you can create your ideal remote workspace.
- Monthly stipend to support working from home
- Competitive health insurance package, based on your region.
- 401(k) with matching contribution (US).
- Yearly learning and development budget.
- Take your birthday off. Birthday on a weekend? Choose a day and enjoy.
- Frequent virtual social activities at the team and company level, as well as in-person team gatherings whenever possible. We are Digital First, but we’re definitely not digital only! We value togetherness and we love seeing each other's faces!
What will make you succeed in the position?
- 5+ years experience in Sales with a track record of success
- Sales experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Data Management, or Content Management, Big Data, eDiscovery, and data / analytics.
- Expertise in team selling with customer success, pre-sales, renewals, partners, and services.
- Ability to create and communicate business value through data and territory insights.
- History of consistently meeting/exceeding targets and objectives personally
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Deep understanding of enterprise software associated and Go-To-Market / sales strategies: Value based selling, ROI, MEDDIC,
What will be your mission?
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll source and close net new logos within Southeast territory in the Enterprise segment. Influence and drive the sales process. You will join a focused, high energy, fast moving company, with an open, supportive and collaborative work environment. You will work directly for the Director of Sales on achieving net new revenue goals and make our customers wildly successful.
How will you achieve it?
- Source and close net new logos within a given territory in the Enterprise segment (Southeast)
- Develop a strategic territory business plan
- Research and understand your customers and prospects to gain into their business challenges and Onna value proposition
- Influence and drive the sales process while managing through multi-layer stakeholders in Enterprise Organizations: economic buyer, champion, and coach.
- Collaborate with internal partners to move deals forward and ensure customer success
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Exceed quarterly and annual software revenue goals
- Forecast commitments and execute forecasting accuracy
In short, if you want to join a company where you can continue to grow personally and professionally, where you can achieve real work-life balance, and where you will work on a very collaborative team with authentic people you can rely on…