We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic & dynamic Account Executive to identify, engage, and drive successful new brand logo sales within Global 2000 accounts. You will be tasked both with speaking to prospective customers who have expressed interest in our services and performing outbound activities to generate interest across a wide array of prospective new customers.
Uniquely positioned in the sports and entertainment space, our game-changing platform provides the most comprehensive and accurate sponsorship measurement and management solutions for brands to quantify sports sponsorship value from athletes, teams, leagues, and events. Today, we work with over 100 global brands and 800 rightsholders and are a rapidly growing software and data analytics organization with a team of 200 sports and technology experts widely recognized for solving our customer's needs with innovative, reliable, and easy-to-use tools. We want KORE to be the best, most fulfilling job everyone on our team has ever had.
The primary responsibility of the position is to consistently, and predictably meet revenue generation goals with sales of KORE Software solutions to enterprise accounts.
What will you do?
- Take primary responsibility for new brand logo sales across three primary segments comprising Global 2000 accounts
- Maintain a healthy pipeline, providing sufficient coverage to consistently meet revenue generation goals
- Conduct strategic outbound prospecting to Global brands via e-mail, cold-calling, marketing campaigns, and social-selling
- Develop and execute sales campaigns (in partnership with Marketing) to build a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Utilize CRM, marketing automation, and sales technology tools to manage pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and target accounts
- Uncover prospect's business challenges and identify relevant opportunities within target accounts
- Work with Marketing to better refine targeting and messaging according to segment, contact type, active campaigns, etc.
- Use a consultative sales process, learning as much as you can about a prospect, uncovering their business needs, and communicating how KORE's solutions can impact their business
- Relentlessly learn, adapt, and improve your knowledge of KORE's offering
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in sponsorship and/or enterprise SaaS sales, selling to large organizations at an average selling price exceeding $50,000 per annum
- Strong preference for candidates with experience selling to Marketing or Sponsorship teams and executives with an understanding of sponsorship, sports marketing, data, analytics and digital technologies
- A demonstrated ability to meet or exceed revenue generation goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Sound ability to effectively articulate business pain and create compelling stories to generate interest with prospects
- Solution oriented and consultative in your sales approach, ability to manage a well-defined sales process
- Extreme comfort with outbound sales calls and prospecting
- Knowledge of modern, SaaS pipeline development, sales process, and engagement methodologies
- Willingness and passion for trying new things, acting entrepreneurial, and iterating on all current and future approaches
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What you'll need to be successful:
You're determined to learn and grow your sales career in technology and have a passion for identifying a prospect's business challenges and potential solutions. And, you're driven by some or ALL of the following attributes:
- A natural curiosity to learn about our customer's business challenges and potential solutions
- An interest in sports & entertainment and how best-in-class brands manage their investments in sponsorship, at scale
- The desire to learn, grow and adapt as your responsibilities evolve
- A high-level of business acumen and a commitment to learning
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Cell Phone Allowance
Salary Range: $100-120K (dependent upon experience), Target earnings $200-220K