Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups
that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe
is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
You will drive Secureframe’s future growth by sourcing, qualifying, and building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into engaged and delighted Secureframe customers. You are an adept salesperson engaging in both technical and business conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including C & VP-level executives. You are biased towards winning business by analytically showing how a client's business model benefits from partnering with Secureframe. You thrive in extremely fast-paced environments, enjoy collaborating with driven colleagues to make the company a success and are always looking for opportunities to add value and level up the business.
This role is fully remote in the United States.
Annual compensation for this role is $160,000-$215,000.
What you’ll do
- Be an advocate of Secureframe and make a great first impression to all prospects and customers
- Be accountable to meeting goals of qualified opportunities and revenue targets
- Proactively identify, contact, and cultivate new business opportunities using a combination of calling, emailing, texting, and social media
- Conduct product demos for potential buyers and follow up with prospects to close the deal
- Manage pipeline within SFDC for all stages of prospect lifecycle and report on metrics to management
- Effectively work cross-functionally to enhance the work full sales cycle experience from initial contact through negotiations and close
- Contribute to the growth and development of our product to the relative teams by providing feedback from conversations with your customers and prospects
Who we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS sales
- Experience in closing annual contract values of at least $15k in software ARR
- Demonstrated success in selling to VP or C-suite executives Experience leveraging the SFDC platform to record notes, manage pipeline, and forecast revenue
- Ability to quickly learn and clearly articulate the value propositions for Secureframe’s products to build a consultative relationship with highly technical customers
- Prior experience at a fast-paced startup and ability to adapt well to change
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Experience selling in a highly competitive industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Prior experience with security/compliance technology
- Prior experience running a technical sales process
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).