At Kalibri Labs, we are helping to redefine and rebuild the way performance metrics are viewed in the hotel industry. We are looking for passionate, energetic, and hardworking people with an entrepreneurial spirit, who dream big and challenge the status quo. We are working on cutting-edge solutions for the industry as they navigate the recovery process. We are using our big data coupled with machine learning and AI to help highlight the path forward. Kalibri Labs is growing, so if you're ready to make a difference and utilize your talents across a groundbreaking organization, please keep reading!
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to architect and build scalable test automation for our SaaS-based business intelligence platform, Hummingbird PXM. The engineer will work in a cross functional agile team to ensure quality alignment against business value.
- Designs, builds, reviews, and executes test cases against complex features that have multiple side effects.
- Applies architecture principles toward test automation architecture and execution. Principles include data modeling & pipelines, database design, messaging, job processing, api, and modern web design
- Defines quality standards that account for all major aspects of SaaS-based software development. This includes peer review, principles of qa automation, testing processes, defect management, branching, deployment, and documentation
- Guides emergent requirements analysis and test case composition in an agile scrum environment. Breaks down features into test suites with a focus on automated tests
- Builds API, UI, and data processing test automation against large-scale features following industry best practices
- Actively communicates daily progress on a cross-functional team, spots impediments, and helps teammates resolve emergent issues
- Analyzes test failures to determine root cause: software defect, shift in product expectation, or limitation of the test
- Automates everything. The ideal candidate is someone who recognizes that the right test automation is the most scalable way to manage quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related experience
- 7+ years industry experience in System Software QA engineering
- Experience developing test automation in a Linux environment
- Strong applied knowledge of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium, Jenkins, bash, etc.)
- Experience developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions in large-scale SaaS systems
- Demonstrated ability leading technical discussions among software development engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze feature requirements, design feature strategies, and selectively automate that test strategy to optimize test coverage, minimize likelihood of uncaught defects, while maintaining an accelerated feature velocity.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum QA environment
Salary - $90,000 - 110,000
Eligible to participate in the company bonus program
- We cover 75% of the cost of medical insurance premiums for employees & their dependents with three medical plans through Blue Cross, Blue Shield.
- We cover 75% of the cost of dental and vision insurance premiums for employees & their dependents.
- We provide a 50% 401k match of the first 6% of the employee's contribution (for a max of 3%).
- We also provide $50,000 of life insurance, Long-term disability and an Employee Assistance Program.
- All new hires receive a $250 stipend to help them set up their home office.