TherapyNotes is the national leader in web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software for private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. Our software-as-a-service solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice.
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
Our growing team is located remotely and on-site at our 30,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Horsham, PA!
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional who has experience in an agile software development shop? Are you technically adept using Selenium with C#? If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our growing team. We are looking for a passionate, experienced engineer with a strong background in programming combined with a passion for software quality and test automation. The ideal candidate has experience implementing an automated testing strategy at all layers of the application, especially at the API and UI layers.
- 3 or more years experience in an Agile, highly collaborative, team-based environment
- 3 or more years experience developing API and UI test automation projects
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns
- Strong understanding of the Page Object Model testing design pattern
- Strong understanding of web and browser technologies
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber
- Experience integrating automated testing processes with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Experience using source control solutions such as Git/GitHub
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Working with the existing QA and development team members, deliver a comprehensive test strategy for an industry leading SaaS application
- Ensure that test plans are consistent with test activities across a diverse and distribute set of development teams
- Collaborate with the Product and Development teams to create user stories, define acceptance criteria, and build test plans
- Maintain existing tests and write manual and automated tests while features are being developed
- Test and validate software to ensure that it satisfies requirements and is free from defects
- Analyze the root cause for testing failures and open appropriate tickets with sufficient findings
- Integrate test automation into the CI/CD pipeline and increase the organization's speed to market
- Manually test application components where automation is not a good fit
- Make recommendations on how our current testing processes can be improved
What are we passionate about?
- Clean code
- SOLID principles
- DevOps Culture
- Creativity and innovation
- Desire to impact culture, motivating and inspiring others to learn and grow
- Belief in the wisdom and expertise of others, and the willingness to lean on it as necessary
- Communication and knowledge transfer
- Competitive salary - $65,000-$105,000/year
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Extensive 2-week onboarding plan
- Comprehensive mentorship program
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.