Our customer is a provider of an IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open, interoperable architecture platform for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. The platform enables enhanced safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability, and connectivity in businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Software Tester with cyber-security knowledge, that can contribute to the development process of the aforementioned platform. The goal is to reduce the vulnerability of the new system and identify security defects early in the development cycle.
- Familiarity with Static Application Security Testing (SAST), Fuzz testing
- Knowledge of cyber-security issues common to C/C++
- Be able to work at least 4 hours overlapping with U.S. EST time zone.
- Familiarity with Open-source software (OSS), Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu
- Knowledge of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and ways to test these
- Familiarity with C/C++ (basic level)
- perl, Regex, python, XML, Markdown, Azure build infrastructure
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to work from home
- Training and mentoring programs
- Ability to advance your technology skills
- Variety of projects with the cutting edge technologies at the core
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Permanent employment
Mobica | Be Extraordinary_
Mobica helps businesses build pioneering experiences for their customers. Headquartered in Manchester UK with offices across Europe and US, we partner with businesses across multiple industries - from aerospace to finance and semiconductors to automotive - providing them with access to incredible talent and engineering expertise across the entire technology stack
- Well-known Clients and Projects focused on the Technologies of Tomorrow - our work is already all around you. Almost all of our long term customers are instantly recognisable global brands developing some of the most interesting products and services you are using today and will use in the future. Our expertly crafted software underpins many of today’s amazing customer experiences. When you join us, you'll be both challenged and supported, and you'll be a part of something extraordinary.
- Empowered Mobicans driving their own careers – we empower our people to develop their skills and move forward in their careers. Our people are treated like partners, are encouraged to share knowledge and push the boundaries. We are there to help you with the opportunities to advance, learn and grow.
- Ideas are prioritised over Hierarchy and Biases - in Mobica you are listened to and valued. We are building open communication and a safe environment. We've made it our mission to create a working environment where all team members feel welcome, protected from discrimination and have access to equal opportunities.
- We believe that employees should be happy – Mobica is a place where talented minds are recognised, nurtured and valued. We are early adopters of the hybrid working practices, you define the way where you work more productive - at home or in the office - we will create the environment for that. In addition to the competitive salary you are getting access to a range of virtual, offline and on-site events and platforms where you can learn, brainstorm, challenge, express yourself or simply have some fun and get new friends. Fruit and snacks are in the office to make your mood good.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We aim to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people we can find, from a range of backgrounds and cultures. Inclusivity and equality are cornerstones of our Mobica community and a big part of what makes us so brilliant to work with. Here, dedication and performance are valued and rewarded regardless of nationality, gender, age, religious beliefs or other personal characteristics. Here, diversity is celebrated and everyone belongs.
“The benefits of having a diverse workforce from different backgrounds, recruited and developed only on the basis of ability, is a core personal belief for me - so I join with other members of Mobica’s leadership in promoting a commitment to recognise equal opportunities and rights for our talented individuals. Every Mobican can expect to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of personal characteristics or beliefs.”
Mobica | Be Extraordinary_
Join the visionaries - Be Extraordinary