At Just Global we live and breathe B2B and believe in igniting B2B relationships. Our independent, global team actively engages with clients to put our deep technical knowledge and unique perspectives of markets and buying processes to work. We maximize insights, we spark creativity, and we leverage technology to inspire brand loyalty and drive reoccurring revenue. We are the heart of B2B.
What you are accountable for:
This role is accountable for assessing the organizational landscape; work with the Functional leaders (e.g., ABM, Creative, Media, Strategy, etc.) to own work-planning plus resource management and forecasting; liaise with Client Services and Functional departments to build budgets and plan projects effectively; keep project teams on-track and in line with mutually agreed upon expectations between clients and Just Global; and perform all requisite budget/progress reporting for internal and client audiences.
The Senior PM role’s accountability expands beyond that of the Project Manager to engagements whose scale involves greater fiscal responsibility (i.e., budgets up to seven (7) figures) and complexity extends to delivery and execution management of overarching programs comprised of multiple member projects.
What you are responsible for:
- Consistently and effectively plan, resource, execute, and otherwise manage cross-functional teams on projects / programs that are high quality, award-worthy, profitable, and delivered on-time.
- Liaise with department heads or discipline leads to plan projects by:
- Defining scope (based upon requirements and deliverables);
- Developing comprehensive budgets by building aggressive but realistic staffing plans to deliver upon defined scope;
- Creating work-based schedules; and
- Mapping out resource requirements.
- Coordinate with Global Resource Management and department heads/discipline leads to properly staff engagements or projects.
- Serve as primary client interface for tactical, project-specific communications.
- Manage against project plans / schedules / timelines and defined budgets – all of which are subject to updates based upon tangible changes impacting the delivery of work.
- Facilitate regular progress / status meetings (internal and external), stand-ups, etc.
- Monitor and report upon project progress and budget usage (in relation to the approved staffing plan).
- Maintain accuracy and timeliness of project financial reporting / project cost accounting / revenue recognition reporting;
- Actively manage project-related issues; and
- Identify and mitigate the highest likelihood project risks – planning for contingencies, where appropriate.
- Partner with Client Services to:
- Gather detailed requirements (business, functional, technical) and ensure comprehensive project briefings;
- Set and manage client expectations;
- Liaise with department heads to define, set, ad enforce mutually agreed upon deadlines internally and externally;
- Build project forecasts for their respective clients; and
- Craft commercially appropriate contracts (SOWs, Change Orders) reflecting proper descriptions re: Services, Deliverables, Timing, Assumptions.
- Manage other Project Managers (where applicable).
- Provide mentorship to teammates who are performing project management duties.
- Own inputs to resource management and forecasting for any engagement or project where the PMO is responsible for delivery/execution.
- Provide value-added input on creative execution options (where appropriate).
- Adopt, enforce, and otherwise contribute to overall improvement and quality of Just Global’s processes.
- Coordinate efforts between departments / disciplines, Global Resource Management, and People Operations re: contractor support (when necessary).
What you’ll bring [knowledge, skills, and/or experience]:
- Agency knowledge
- B2B Marketing – Client Knowledge
- B2B Marketing – Creative
- B2B Marketing – Industry
- B2B Marketing – Media Activation
- B2B Marketing – Media Planning
- B2B Marketing – Media Strategy
- B2B Marketing – Strategy
- B2B Marketing – Vendor landscape
- Project Management methodologies.
- Software Design and Development lifecycle
- Active listening
- Eye for detail
- Budget development (scoping)
- Microsoft Excel
- People management
- Presentation Skills
- Productivity Platforms
- Project Management
- Reporting (Status, Financial)
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder management
- Task Management
- Work planning (schedules / timelines)
- 6+ years of digital project management experience within a creative / digital agency environment, technology consulting or software development firms focused on digital products and services.
- Track record of effectively managing through to completion or otherwise delivering campaigns / engagements / projects (or programs) on schedule, on budget, and in accordance with Client or customer expectations.
- Track record of managing the end-to-end process for all facets of integrated marketing campaigns inclusive of production or development.
- Track record of managing projects inclusive of multiple media channels and tactics.
- Track record of managing multi-project programs for a single client and/or portfolios comprised of projects for multiple Clients in parallel.
- Experience managing and partnering with external, third-party vendors including off-shore and near-shore.
What it means to work at Just Global…
Being a Just teammate means working in alignment with our Values…
- Build rapport first.
- Put yourself in their shoes.
- Assume positive intent. Give others the benefit of the doubt.
Be One Team
- Be the guardian of each other’s reputation.
- Have each other’s back. Help each other out.
Strive for Brilliance
- Create work you can be proud of.
- Remain open and curious.
- Improve your work. Improve yourself.
And in return you can expect…
- You will be seen, heard, and included as a whole human being
- Your contribution will be valued, rewarded, and recognized
- You will develop deep and meaningful relationships that could last a lifetime
- You will have leaders who are worth following
- You will have the opportunity to develop yourself and your craft
- You will have a meaningful chapter in your career path
At Just Global, you will have the flexibility to work and live from anywhere in your home country, as long as it works for your client(s), your team, and you. This flexible working policy aims to attract and retain individuals who have a focus on performance, an aptitude towards learning, and a desire to live by our agency’s behaviors and values. Our compensation philosophy is commensurate with the type of teammates we are seeking to join us.
As a fair, equitable, and open company, we have established compensation ranges that are visible and transparent. We use various market and data-driven salary sources to determine a salary range for each role. Your salary is based upon the skills and experience you bring along with the salary range established for your role. The goal is to ensure that Just Global teammates have salaries that are highly competitive, regardless of where they live.
In addition to your base salary and our flexible working policy, you will enjoy market-leading employment benefits that support you as whole human being. You will also have the opportunity to participate in a discretionary non-contractual profit share, which is based on company performance, because when we succeed as a company, we all get to share in that success. The base salary range for this role is $90,000 to $145,000.