TherapyNotes is the national leader in web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software for private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. Our software-as-a-service solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice.
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
Our growing team is located remotely and on-site at our 30,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Horsham, PA!
The Product Manager works with appropriate departmental stakeholders, product designers, and development leads to create products and features that delight customers.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, or relevant experience
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, or other collaboration software systems
- Strong plus: experience in an Agile development environment
- Strong plus: experience with practice management or other healthcare software
- Create and maintain product roadmaps that align with the product vision and company goals
- Propose new projects and functionality that aligns with the product strategy
- Work with stakeholders, SMEs and customers to gather business requirements for development projects
- Coordinate with leadership, design, and technology teams to plan and design complex solutions and workflows
- Recommend project scope, understand and identify minimum viable product requirements and prioritize accordingly
- Coordinate product initiatives across multiple development teams
- Prioritize backlog and customer feature requests
- Create and review feature tickets, user stories, and well-defined acceptance criteria
- Validate product updates to ensure all requirements are met
- Become a product expert in their area of product ownership
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and team meetings
- Create and coordinate feature release communications and technical documentation
- Engage with sales and support to champion releases and guide future product direction
- Conduct and maintain market research and competitive analyses
- Create and own success metrics for product and feature initiatives
- Adaptable to perform other duties as needed
- Competitive salary - $75,000-$125,000/year
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Extensive 2-week onboarding plan
- Comprehensive mentorship program
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.