As a Product Manager, you'll partner closely with nearly all functional groups in the company: design, engineering, sales, marketing, support, strategy/ops, customer success, and executives. We're a growing and nimble team, so you will be expected to be highly autonomous and drive products from discovery through delivery. You'll build and ship creative solutions and experiences to customers running small businesses worldwide that are thoughtful and practical, directly impacting Podium, our customers, and their customers.
Docyt, pronounced “docket”, is a FinTech startup headquartered in Silicon Valley, that is passionately focused on giving businesses control of their financial data. While great strides have been made in sending and receiving payments, businesses still struggle to aggregate all their financial data, understand it, and use it to make well-informed, timely decisions. Docyt brings order to data chaos.
Docyt is a super app that applies AI (artificial intelligence) across the entire accounting tech stack. Docyt digitizes financial data, automates both income and expense workflows, continuously reconciles QuickBooks®, and generates real-time financial statements. That explains what we do, but here’s why it’s important. A complete, accurate, real-time financial picture empowers businesses to make timely and smart decisions so their business can thrive.
- Identify new opportunities based on product analytics, customer insights, competitive research, and industry trends
- Effectively be able to oversee 2-3 products at any given time and maintain a complex scope of understanding of each product on an ongoing basis
- Gain a deep understanding of customer need, identify all product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer satisfaction and drive growth
- Research for consumer and competitive analysis, summarizing and presenting insights
- Produce detailed business requirements documentation including complex scenario mapping based on a combination of qualitative research and qualitative data
- Track and fully document universally understood changes for functional specifications; to aid development teams and for use in training
- Define acceptance criteria and critical metrics that define success of a product solution, and continue to monitor throughout the products life cycle
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Lead product development teams consisting of designers, developers and quality assurance groups in an agile product development cycle to facilitate timely iterative delivery
- Drive product launches including working with PR/marketing team, executives and other stakeholders.
- Become a Docyt accounting expert!
- 3+ years of product management experience in a fast-paced tech company or startup
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a related technical discipline required; MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Experience with agile development and methodologies
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e,g: product, engineering, design) to build new products
- Uses data and feedback from customers to identify new features and opportunities
- Proven track record of setting product strategy and translating it into a product roadmap with excellent end to end execution
- Experience driving product vision and design discussions.
- Great growth potential at a fast-growing startup, we want you to grow with us!
- Company-provided laptop and necessary hardware to ensure your setup for success.
- Inclusive and motivating work culture that values team collaboration.