We are a thriving company in the eCommerce space, with operations worldwide. As a 19-year-old “startup”, we offer employees a balance between the stability of a larger organisation, while maintaining our culture of an innovative, leading-edge startup.
The head office is located in Montreal and we have offices in Canada, United States and Europe (Cyprus, Georgia, Ukraine).
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
We are building a diverse and inclusive company. As an equal opportunity employer (EOE) we do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
We are a people first company that strives to create the best experience for our employees by creating an inclusive, collaborative, challenging environment to learn and problem solve on a daily basis. We are a remote-enabled company, so if you want to work remotely once, twice or five days a week, you’ll have all the necessary tools and support you need to do so.
About the Product
Our website is the original clip marketplace delivering authentic content from studios to consumers worldwide. We are offering niche content not found anywhere else.
Our Core Values
• I TRUST YOU - We are honest, transparent and communicate with each other
• ONE TEAM - We collaborate, learn from each other, and are driven by continuous improvement and respect
• DRIVEN BY SUCCESS - We are like a competitive sports team. We build together, we are flexible and adaptive, and driven to win
• IDEAS DONE RIGHT - We value ideas and creativity, but we implement them right on the first try
• CUSTOMER-FOCUSED - DELIVERING HAPPINESS - We understand that our C4S community is at the core of our success
• THIS PLACE ROCKS! - We want to work in a place that is leading, amazing and we each take responsibility to make it amazing for our teammates
As a Product Manager, B2B, you will be responsible for the business-to-business aspect of our 2-sided ecommerce marketplace. Driven by performance metrics, you understand that success is a balancing act between our business-minded Content Creators and our customers, whose purchases are driven by emotions. Your role is to achieve stability, growth and drive innovation.
The Product Manager, B2B overseas the Studios squad who focus on the Content Creators’ tools. The Studios squad takes care of the web-based portal used by our Content Creators to manage their account, upload video content, upload compliance documentation, market clips to their customers, and manage their payments. In addition, the Studios squad represents our Creators on the front-end of our customer-facing website. The goal of the Studios squad is to ensure our Content Creators have the best tools at their fingertips so that they upload more content to our site and ultimately grow their businesses. The squad’s Product Owner will help you implement the product vision.
You will work closely with your supervisor - the Director of Product Management, Product Managers, Product Owners, Studio Experience Manager, Design, and BI to understand, prioritise and define the customer needs, while collaborating with the Engineering team to bring them to fruition. You will lead the product requirement gathering efforts and collaborate closely with stakeholders to ensure alignment with product vision, strategy, and business needs.
- Track daily performance and be the Studios voice in delivering happiness
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) daily and drive improvements
- Create, plan, and communicate the product vision and roadmap
- Create strategic plans which target company objectives and prioritise business value
- Facilitate internal needs analysis with various departments, especially BI
- Gather and analyse data for each feature, to build a business case, check viability, and forecast expected results
- Gather requirements using established methods such as interviewing, surveys, prototyping and diagrams, to create effective well-researched specifications with clear acceptance criteria
- Define product functionalities and plan feature iterations
- Work with other Product Managers to ensure all dependencies are understood so new features can be released in a timely fashion
- Work closely with the Product Owner who will focus on the work coordination of your vision and strategy
- Determine key performance indicators (KPIs) for features
- Monitor, maintain, and optimise all product features. Foster a sense of ownership with the team.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 - 5 years experience as a professional Product Manager
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with Scrum and Agile development
- Strong analytical, technical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
Nice to Have
- Experience in the online entertainment space
- You like the big picture, pushing the limits of what can be done, and outshining the competition
- You live by the philosophy that great product development is a team sport and requires flexibility and relationship building
- Able to work with all stakeholders and team members
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, context switch, and able to handle a high volume of work and pressure
- You listen well, are open minded, and respect other opinions, but you are decisive and confident
Location: Remote. You are NOT required in the office - you can work 100% remotely.
Time zone: Eastern (9-5 EST or close to that)
We offer a competitive compensation plan and various perks including:
• Annual bonus plans
• Employee benefits and insurance plan
• Paid vacation, personal days, and sick days
• Gym/fitness allowance
• Day off for your birthday
• Education allowance to keep your skills and learning current