PatientIQ is a fast-growing health tech company empowering healthcare providers, industry, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes. PatientIQ is headquartered in Chicago and backed by top-tier venture capital, major hospital investors, and a talented team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The PatientIQ Implementation Project Manager (PM) is a critical team member focused on our customers and ensuring that they get the most out of the PatientIQ product, network, and services. The purpose of an IPM is to lead the company’s customer-facing product implementations as well as support internal organizational initiatives. The IPM is responsible for the direction, coordination, and completion of all implementations while remaining aligned with overarching goals and priorities.
- Lead customer implementations in active stages of new client implementations or current client expansion, which includes running kickoff and standing client calls, maintaining current documentation in the CRM and implementation projects plans, advising clients on best build practices, as well as keeping all relevant members informed of project status
- Successfully implement our customers from sales to service hand off through transition to Customer Success and continuously improving the efficiency and quality of the information provided through the implementation workflows. The IPM will be measured on how quickly they can move a client through the stages of implementation to first value, as defined by an initial patient enrollment.
- Drive the successful and timely completion of tasks to achieve customer organizational goals, including the identification and mitigation of risks and issues which may impact the project and the timeline, while escalating issues to Director of Implementation when necessary.
- Communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all project stakeholders, both internally and externally through both verbal and written communications.
- Work cross-functionally with the product and engineering team to continuously provide feedback on customer needs to inform the future product roadmap and development strategy
- Assist Director of Implementation with process and training documentation and streamlining the Implementation process.
- Maintain and regularly update the PatientIQ CRM with client notes, new users, and any other relevant information to assist the Customer Success team.
- Manage a team of Project Analyst to ensure that they are well trained in project builds, supporting the documentation efforts of project plans and helping drive down time to first value through implementations
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- 4 years of experience managing medium to large-scale implementation projects using a standard project management methodology, ideally within a customer success team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize tasks, regularly communicate progress and meet established deadlines
- Ability to manage day-to-day tasks, but also see the bigger picture of the account
- Collaborative mindset to effectively work across internal teams across PatientIQ
- Ability to travel at least 25% annually
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working at a growth-stage company, either in health-tech or SaaS
- Experience with a CRM and other tools for tracking customer communication, knowledge management and support tickets
- Healthcare experience, especially experience working with integrating Electronic Health Records
PatientIQ was recently selected as one of the top 50 "Best Small Companies to Work For in Chicago" and we pride ourselves on our team culture and shared passion for working together to solve meaningful problems in health care to improve patient lives. As a member of our team, you can expect:
- Great Benefits - top-notch health, dental and vision insurance. Additional perks available including 401K.
- We are Mission Driven - our team is motivated to solve complex problems, drive medicine forward, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- True Idea Meritocracy - great ideas win out. We encourage all team members to challenge the status quo because our mission demands this.
- Flexible Time Off - we trust you to take the time you need when you feel it is appropriate, given your workload and responsibilities. No need to track it or save up.
- World-Class Team - we’re at the top of our industry because of our employees. They’re the best investment we can make, and we never forget that.
- Fast Growing - we are building the largest platform for healthcare providers, industry partners, researchers, and others to collaborate on the mission to improve patient outcomes.
Attention job seekers,
We want to clarify that the only @email addresses we use are @patientiq.io. If you receive emails from any other domain (including .us), please assume they are fraudulent and do not respond to them.
We conduct interviews exclusively through our official email addresses and video conferencing platforms. We do not request funds or personal information from candidates, nor do we send any checks.
If you believe you have been contacted by someone posing as PatientIQ, please forward the message to [email protected] for verification before taking any further action.