Do you enjoy making sure all of the moving pieces of high-priority projects are working seamlessly together?
Do you want to help change the world by giving women+ the financial peace and confidence they deserve?
Do you want to work remotely for an impact-based, female-founded, fast-growing company?
We are looking for an experienced Technical Marketing Associate to join our team and be a key player in our organization who helps us reach more customers and grow our impact. This role is great for someone who believes in our mission, has heart, and is comfortable working in ambiguity and in a fast-paced growth environment.
As Technical Marketing Associate, you’ll report to our Director of Growth Marketing and be responsible for owning our marketing tech stack, leading conversion rate optimization and supporting managing data and reporting in hubspot.
This role is 100% remote.
- Own, optimize and expand the paid marketing tech stack, including but not limited to Hubspot, Unbounce, and Aevent
- Manage projects and initiatives focused on implementing and optimizing the MarTech (Marketing Technology) ecosystem
- Manage integrations across platforms.
- Plan, organize, implement, and evaluate effective marketing automation, lead scoring and lead management processes.
- Handle Hubspot maintenance and ads systems, including conversion events, webhooks, pixels, and tracking code installations.
- Oversee website management, including tracking code installation, landing page, and registration page maintenance.
- Maintain domain and DNS, and ensure optimal SEO practices.
- Act as the primary investigator and troubleshooter when issues arise in the tech infrastructure.
Conversion Rate Optimization:
- Conduct A/B tests to compare different versions of webpages, landing pages, and elements within them.
- Collaborate with the team to brainstorm and determine next steps for funnel testing.
- Generate hypotheses, set up experiments, and analyze test results to make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Optimize user flows, reduce friction points, and streamline conversion processes to improve conversion rates.
- Set up new tests or projects within the funnel, such as one-click upsells or JIT funnels.
- Optimize email open and CTR rates, boosting engagement, and other related KPIs.
- Analyze user data, website analytics, and conversion funnels to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Prepare reports for paid media and organic marketing channels
- Monitor and analyze attribution and sourcing reporting for paid media.
- Ensure the accuracy of paid media reports and rectify any discrepancies.
- Collaborate with vendors to enhance reporting mechanisms.
- Set up reports for newly launched tests.
- Conversion rate numbers for landing pages
- Optimization of email campaigns to boost engagement
- Increase close rates of leads via proper lead segmentation
- Support the marketing teams overall key acquisition metrics (CPL, CPA, etc)
- You have personally managed the (marketing) techstack of an ecommerce / online business, and feel comfortable on most marketing and other online platforms.
- You have an understanding of direct response marketing funnels (with a strong preference for experience with automated webinar sales funnels).
- You have experience with digital marketing and social media management.
- You have deep reporting and data management expertise, and are fluent in both Excel and Google Sheets.
- You have working knowledge of digital marketing and PPC.
- You are comfortable in ambiguity and owning your role
- You have exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- You're able to to work independently and as part of a team.
- You love being in the weeds executing and automating.
- You love to “figure it out,” not stopping until you’ve solved the issue.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Ideally you’re certified in Google Analytics, and have experience with tools like Unbounce, Drip, Hyros, Zapier, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Adwords, and can tie the best tools for the job into Hubspot.
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Competitive compensation package includes:
- Base Salary ($60 - 85K per year)
- Health, vision and dental insurance stipend
- 401K + wealth building stipend
- Tech stipend
- Annual corporate retreat
- 4 weeks PTO and all federal holidays
- 3 months fully paid maternity leave and an additional 3 months unpaid if desired
Why you’ll love it here:
- We’re a small enthusiastic team of people that love their work, love this company, and love each other.
- We’re a 100% women owned company.
- We believe in doing well by doing good.
- You get to use your talents for good! You’ll be directly making an impact helping women transform their financial lives (and thus their entire lives!)
- You will get to work alongside our founders who have built Dow Janes from the ground up to a multi-seven figure company.
- You’re changing the world (actually). Your ideas matter. You’ll directly see the impact of your contributions on our customer.
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted.