Where does this role fit in?
The Senior Marketing Automation Specialist is a new position in our small and fast-growing LATAM team. You’ll play a key role in helping our pharmaceutical and healthcare clients develop their data driven CRM and multi-channel digital marketing solutions.
This role is offered on a remote basis, with expectations to confidently work autonomously>
You’ll work extensively with Salesforce Marketing Cloud offering best in class solution guidance and delivery. This role is multi-faceted and fast-paced, involving a variety of client work from creating, delivering and monitoring campaigns, handling and manipulating data as well as working on project work outside of scope that will help to improve our current processes.
The work we are doing with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is very much at the high end of the suite, and as such, this role presents a fantastic opportunity to widen and develop your skills in this highly sought-after specialism.
- Translate HCP journeys designed by Marketing into Salesforce Marketing Cloud language. Accountability of end-to-end HCP journey design and implementation process for F2F and digital touchpoints based on up-to-dated technology;
- Refine, enhance, and improve HCP Engagement journeys by advanced/additional Marketing Cloud features, including Einstein. Recommend optimal solutions to address business goals;
- Design integrations and custom features in Marketing Automation platform if required to achieve Marketing goals together with technical specialists;
- Translate any technical guidelines to Marketing, ensure tagging is implemented and executed for all journeys/touchpoints;
- Providing regular updates to Marketing teams of any new feature releasing in Marketing Cloud;
- Providing recommendations how to build Preference center based on the available infrastructure and requirements;
- Ability to control accuracy of data collection from SFDC for HCP journey execution in the Marketing Cloud;
- Communication, briefing, task setting for Marketing automation technical support team;
- Provide inputs for Insight and Enterprise analytics teams for customer engagement dashboard refinement;
- Train and onboard new team members to the functionality and concept of marketing automation. Serve as subject-matter-expert for affiliate and regional partners.
Required skills and experience:
- Education: High Degree. Certified Marketing Cloud Specialist: end-to-end journey design and configuration;
- Experience with pharmaceutical industry would be a plus;
- Minimum 3 years of proven working experience with Marketing Cloud Studios & Builders: Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder and Automation Studio, Cloud Pages and Mobile Studio;
- Any proven experience with Interaction studio or any other real time segmentation & personalization platforms (e. g. Okra) would be a plus;
- Experience working hands-on in Marketing Cloud implementations, journey configuration, ideally involving integrations with Salesforce core and other platforms;
- Understanding of Customer engagement principals, digital marketing, customer relationship management, sales force effectiveness (one of these areas);
- Understanding of infrastructure of SFDC or other CRM systems management;
- Understanding of content management, content delivery requirements and tagging to ensure best in class customer journey execution;
- Advanced user of Jira or any other task management system;
- Experience with Google Analytics (360) would be a plus;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Good communication skills, cross-functional team player and attention to detail;
- In-depth knowledge of metrics, digital analytics, ability to generate, analyze and interpret data to produce insights would be a plus;
- Deadline driven, strong sense of urgency and commitment;
- Committed to self-development and can demonstrate a willingness to operate outside of the comfort zone with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Fluent in English, additional language preferred (Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, Arabic).
Apply for this job
As per local Labour Laws