To help keep everyone safe, we encourage all applicants to pay close attention to protect themselves during their job search. When applying for a position online you are at risk of being targeted by malicious actors looking for personal data. Please be aware we will only reach out via email using the domain BlueOwl.xyz or HiRoad.com. Anything that does not match those domains should be ignored and considered a security risk.
We make good things happen by recognizing and rewarding people for taking the high road. How? By reinventing insurance that celebrates people’s mindful choices.
Insurance was fundamentally a brilliant idea, but it always had a key challenge — it couldn’t identify and acknowledge the positive decisions that individuals made along the way. But when we apply smart mobile technologies, we can. And that’s what we do. We help our customers save on their monthly bill. But more importantly, they join a growing movement of people who dare to live more mindfully because doing so is simply better for everyone.
We’re a well-funded, talent dense team of people who care about using our skills to do good. From data science, to design, engineering, insurance, product, research, user experience and beyond — we believe in people who believe they can make the world even better. Join us, and let’s build the higher path that is HiRoad.
We are searching for a highly skilled Performance Marketing Manager to join our team and lead our paid social and programmatic digital marketing efforts. As the ideal candidate, you possess a deep understanding of Paid Social, Display, and Programmatic, and are able to develop and implement effective strategies to drive campaign performance.
As a member of our growth marketing team, you will play a key role in executing paid social and programmatic strategies, managing and optimizing campaigns, and creating impactful marketing assets. Strong communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for building and maintaining partnerships with external vendors, as well as collaborating with internal teams and external agencies to manage priorities, maintain pace and quality, and bring clarity to the multi-channel digital creative production process. Join our fast-growing and innovative insurance technology company for a unique opportunity to advance your career.
- Developing and executing paid social and programmatic strategy across CTV/OTT, display, video, and audio
- Tests, optimization efforts across Paid social/Display/Programmatic digital channels.
- Monitoring campaigns and providing ongoing optimizations and recommendations based on agreed-upon KPIs
- Identify budget and track pacing on weekly, monthly, quarterly goals to ensure the delivery of maximum performance and ROI.
- Lead the creative optimization utilizing best creative practices by channel, testing frameworks to drive more leads and delivery on marketing KPIs as defined by the campaign, channel & growth goals.
- Deploy regular ad creative refreshes across acquisition channels and provide guidance on the creation of assets for maximum appeal and performance
- Create and manage a scheduled workflow through all phases of campaign planning to execution.
- Facilitate and drive launching new marketing campaigns and test channels.
- Assess campaign performance, identify new opportunities, and manage cost per acquisition targets
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute digital marketing campaigns and deliver insights.
- Partner closely with our analytics team to measure effectiveness and to drive campaign efficiency and recommendations
- Coordinate production of high-quality marketing assets using a combination of internal resources and external vendors
- Proactively research and monitor (Insuretec) industry trends on a regular cadence to support the creative team in building new ad opportunities and drive performance goals
- Report overall channel performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- At least 6-8 years of digital marketing experience (Paid Social & programmatic preferred)
- Ability to proactively organize & prioritize workload to manage timelines and deliverables
- Current and deep hands-on skills with Paid social channels (Facebook, Snapchat, Tiktok, Youtube) and programmatic channels
- Have proficiency in the display ecosystem of ad networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations and Google display ad buying, delivery and measurement platform
- Able to traffic, plan, buy, optimize, and report on numerous programmatic media channels (GCM, GA, DV360, Amazon, Roku, Direct Buys)
- Must love math. A degree in finance, math, stats, economics or IT is a plus.
- Data driven and analytical, especially in assessing campaign performance, identifying consumer behavior, creative opportunities and managing cost per acquisition targets
- Robust spreadsheet skills (both Excel and Google Sheets) with confidence to use daily, basic formulas, advanced formulas, VLOOKUP, and Pivot Tables.
- Self-starter and innovative with a drive to build impactful campaigns
- Previous experience managing external vendors
- Experience handling multiple priorities, creative projects across marketing teams
- Auto insurance industry experience
Salary: $102,000 to $183,000*
- Important note: all offered salaries are based on many factors, including experience in a similar role and geographic location of the candidate.
- Benefits: We provide a wide variety of health, wellness and other benefits.These include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and supplemental income plans for you and your dependents, a Headspace app subscription, monthly wellness allowance and a 401(k) Plan with a company match.
- Work from Home Equipment: Given our virtual environment— in order to set you up for success at home, a one-time payment of $2K will be provided to cover the purchase of in-home office equipment and furniture at your discretion. Also, our teams work with MacBook Pros, which we will deliver to you fully provisioned prior to your first day.
- Paid Time Off: All employees accrue four weeks of PTO in their first year of employment. New parents receive eight weeks of fully paid parental leave (plus four additional weeks for parents who give birth) which may be taken within one year after the birth and/or adoption of a child.
- Personal and Professional Development: We’re committed to investing in and helping our people grow personally and professionally. All employees receive up to $5000 each year for professional learning, continuing education and career development. All team members also receive Udemy subscriptions and access to multiple different coaching opportunities through BetterUp.
- Location: We are a remote-first company for most positions so you may work from anywhere you like in the U.S, excluding U.S. territories. Occasional travel may be required for team meetings or company gatherings. Employees based in the San Francisco Bay Area or in Providence, Rhode Island may commute to one of our local offices as desired.
- Hours: We maintain core meeting hours from 9AM - 3PM Pacific time for collaborating with team members across all time zones.
BlueOwl, LLC is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are a San Francisco resident, please read the City and County of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance notice. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO poster2020.pdf
This role is employed by BlueOwl, LLC. BlueOwl, LLC is a separate company in the State Farm family of companies and is the solutions provider for the HiRoad Assurance Company.