Our mission is simple: we’re creating a direct booking channel for hotels.
Triptease is uniquely positioned to change the way hotels attract and convert guests on their direct website. The unique industry data set we’ve been building over the last 7 years, combined with a new set of digital marketing tools has positioned us to accelerate our impact in 2022 and beyond.
With offices in London, NYC, Barcelona and Singapore, we drive over £1bn in revenue for hoteliers around the globe. As we gear up for our next stage of growth, now is an ideal time to join our fast-growth, well funded, technology business.
Inclusion is how we unleash the power of diversity. It is how we build our teams, cultivate our leaders and ensure Triptease is the right fit for every person. Come join us on our journey; be comfortable bringing your authentic self to work..Be you!
About this role
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive performance marketing strategy that includes metasearch, paid search and display advertising.
- Responsible for the overall Triptease client portfolio and their respective campaigns.
- Accountable for driving hotelier campaign performance and optimising campaigns to deliver maximum return on investment (ROI).
- Manage a team of Analysts, setting their goals and creating the right career development framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns are aligned with overall marketing and business strategies.
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on new digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Deep experience in digital marketing, with a focus on managing a complex performance marketing portfolio.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful performance marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing advertising budget and forecasting.
- Experience in managing a team of professionals and their personal development.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with performance marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Looker or similar.
- Comfortable discussing with non-technical audiences and presenting insights to customers.
About our Team
Our Product-Engineering team is mostly based in London, but we work with and are happy to consider remote candidates (London +/- 1h GMT). The team is remote-first, which means we conduct all team meetings on video calls. You can come into the Soho, London office or work from home, whatever works for you each day. We get together for social events as often as possible, both remote and in-person. We have a quarterly departmental meet-up where everyone comes to London for a couple of days to build alignment between squad development plans and to have fun together.
What's in it for you
Our start-up culture means everybody's contribution matters and is celebrated. We set ourselves ambitious goals and are proud of our ability to deliver those through smart working.
Pace. We’re growing. Get on board fast and be part of the journey. No two days are the same. You won’t get bored.
Having a real impact on an award-winning and fast-growing company, listed in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100.
- 25 Days holiday (rising to 26 on one year anniversary then 27 on your second anniversary)
- Pension - 4% employee contribution (minimum), 4% employer matched, plus 1% tax relief directly into your pension pot
- Share options
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Ben benefits* (£50 per month health and wellbeing budget) You can use this for gym membership, private healthcare, massages, therapy, cinema etc
- Learning budget - £250 per calendar year *
- Life Event leave (marriage, divorce, moving house, child’s first day at school, ceremony or graduation)
- Make a Difference (volunteering) day
- Cycle to Work*
- Tech Scheme*
*Subject to passing probation
We also offer...
- A shiny MacBook for all new starters
- Monthly remote and in-office socials
- Quarterly review socials
- Hybrid working
- Refer a Friend policy (£1000 for successful referrals)
- Monthly wellbeing day
- Weekly in-office breakfast and snacks
- Flexibility with childcare
- Charitable giving scheme
Our Operating Model & Culture
- In Product-Engineering, we hire people we trust, and then trust them to make their own choices on how they want to work, and how they want to reach a goal. This sounds simple but it requires a lot of investment in the right company culture. Our team is made up of autonomous squads who decide what they work on, how they work and within them have all the skills they need to complete their mission.
- We think that we are doing a good thing for hotels and guests and believe in our mission! We are working on a highly scaled platform that hotels use to build direct relationships with their customers and cut out middlemen. In terms of scale, our software operates on around 10k hotels and collects ~30M guest events a day, and growing. That's a big opportunity to positively impact a lot of people. And we could all use a bit of travel in our lives right now!
- We engage with our customers to validate assumptions and test new features. We like to go crazy deep on the problem. 'Start with the problem' is one of our three core principles, and beyond tools like FullStory, Intercom and Analytics that help us learn about users, each squad has friends in CS and Sales and even hoteliers themselves to help build that knowledge. Pandemic permitting, hotel visits and travel research budgets are also a big plus.
- We care deeply about diversity and inclusion. Within Prod-Eng we have a dedicated D&I squad who meet regularly to work on and propose actions to improve D&I within the team and wider biz. Outside of hiring activities, we work hard to foster an environment of psychological safety. We truly value collaboration and are invested in maintaining a team that encourages everyone to contribute.
- We optimise for learning. We regularly provide each other with feedback and reflect on the ways we work. We use Notion to bring efficient transparency and create a home for everything we do. We have initiatives like 'Discovery Days', 'Field Trips' and 'Coding Dojos' to bring new people together and create more learning and development opportunities.
- We celebrate our progress. At the end of each week, we join the rest of the company to showcase what we’ve accomplished and share our pride in the work we have done with our colleagues.