Are You The Right Fit?
Are you an adept project or marketing manager known for your ability to blend creativity with a well-structured approach?
We're currently on the lookout for a Partner Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, you'll take the lead in co-creating and executing collaborative marketing strategies to amplify the visibility of VLin our Partner network. You'll also play a pivotal role in crafting marketing collateral and driving demand generation for both VL and our partners. This could be your ideal job if you're a motivated self-starter celebrated for your exceptional communication, presentation, and planning skills.
What You Will Do
- Build and execute joint marketing programs and campaigns in collaboration with technology, services, and reseller partners.
- Take ownership of the creation, administration, and execution of a Market Development Funds program, including all associated processes aimed at enhancing the program's effectiveness.
- Collaborate with product marketing to determine the most effective use of VL collateral for conveying our message to partner audiences.
- Oversee the execution of partner-focused campaigns, with the dual objective of delivering value to VL's most productive partners and creating new business opportunities for the VL sales team.
- Develop a portfolio of campaigns that can be rolled out across the partner network.
- Consult and collaborate with Alliance Executives to ensure that supporting campaigns align with industry topics.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related industry
- 7+ years of experience in creating marketing campaigns, experience in SaaS partner marketing is greatly preferred.
- Experience with the Office of Finance required.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Bright, outgoing, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented.
- Display a willingness to learn while also providing insights, suggestions, and feedback.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Microsoft Office.
- Positive attitude and a desire to grow with the department and the company.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%.
- Our headquarters are in Woodbridge, NJ, but we are happy to consider remote candidates in the following states: AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, KS, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, and WA.
- The pay range for this position is $108,000– $144,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, we offer full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Pay Band Transparency Act. Applicants should apply via www.visuallease.com/careers page.
At Visual Lease, You'll Enjoy
- 100% Remote-Work Environment: We will provide you with a laptop, hardware and access to necessary resources to perform job duties.
- Health and Wellness: Choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on one of the largest physician networks available, along with 401(k) with Employer Match, Parental Leave Policy, Adoption Assistance and Company-paid Life Insurance/Long term disability.
- PTO and Charitable Time: We have competitive PTO, 12 company paid holidays, Volunteer Time Off and your Birthday Day off! We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
- Training and Education: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Women in Tech, Diversity, and Parents & Caregivers), Mentorship Programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Continuing Education Assistance.
- Additional Perks: $100 Monthly Work from Home Reimbursement, Identity Theft Protection, Calm Mental Fitness Membership, Employee Discount Program via ADP and more!
Why Work At Visual Lease?
Visual Lease is an established SaaS business with the heart of a startup. Our rapidly growing community of diverse and passionate people love to learn, innovate, achieve excellence, and reach new heights – together. If you want to make an impact and develop a career with ample opportunities for mobility and growth, we’d love for you to join us.
Loved by more than 1,400 major brands worldwide, our Controls, Integration, and ESG software solutions help companies manage, analyze and report on their leased asset portfolios, and embeds decades of lease management and financial accounting expertise. Over the last two years, our employee base has seen significant growth. Voted one of NJ’s Best Places to Work, we are looking for passionate team-players to help us continue this journey and bring us to the next level.
Visual Lease is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Visual Lease is a background screening, drug-free workplace. Full-time positions offer a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience.