The Strategist at JUICE is responsible for the health of the partnership and relationship for the client accounts in which they will serve as the primary POC. A Strategist will manage Senior Buyers and Buyers within their POD and be an individual who can strategize, executive, optimize, and drive performance in accounts.
JUICE is a digital growth & marketing agency founded by two entrepreneurs with successful previous exits. Our strict focus on maximizing ROI has helped our clients see enormous revenue-driving success across user acquisition, eCommerce, and lead generation campaigns. JUICE is an Inc. 5000 award-winning industry leader in results-driven growth strategy development, social advertising, search engine marketing, organic search ranking, and lead generation. JUICE focuses on building scalable, efficient campaigns that drive results.
What you’ll do:
- Be the primary point of contact for the clients the strategist has been assigned to.
- Strategize, execute, and manage a portfolio of client-paid social ad campaigns
- Develop marketing strategies and create clear plans to achieve client business goals.
- Design funnels with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users.
- Serve as a leader in the company by clearly communicating strategy, performance, and campaign recommendations externally and internally
- Delegate efficiently and productively to junior team members in order to ensure client deliverables and performance targets are being adhered to
- A seasoned understanding of performance digital marketing metrics for our clients with the ability to analyze performance, identify areas for improvement and justify campaign decisions to clients and internal JUICE stakeholders.
- Have the ability to self-conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
- Be an exemplary model of JUICE values
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of paid Facebook advertising experience, building high-converting funnels and driving quantifiable results.
- 3+ years managing paid social media advertising clients
- Strong understanding of advertising and marketing principles, particularly for online audiences.
- Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to be proactive.
- Ability to think critically.
- A passion for growing businesses.
What you’ll find here:
- Competitive salary based on experience level.
- Awesome, energetic work environment.
- Annual offsite.
- Lunch & Learns.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Health benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote Work.