At Human Edge, we unlock human potential so people and organizations can adapt and thrive
This is core to everything we believe and do. One by one, we are creating a movement to fuel transformational change with deeper insights and superior solutions to elevate individuals, teams, and leaders at every level.
With a research backbone, global business experience, and a holistic, human-centric view, we deliver innovative talent and leadership solutions that build robust talent pipelines and leverage analytical solutions with measurable impact.
Our Brand/Product Marketing Head will be responsible for developing the strategy, positioning, messaging, and branding of our products and services with the goal of attracting new leads and strengthening Human Edge´s brand awareness.
- Define the marketing strategy to accelerate growth and transform the company’s products and services
- Potentialize business analytics and competitive intelligence to discover customer and data-driven insights to increase growth.
- Drive lead generation with digital enabling tools
- Advance our web presence with SEO and campaigns to drive online sales
- Design and implement account-based marketing
- Assure that marketing spend is allocated to trackable programs.
- Improve conversion across product solutions working cross-functionally to determine lead quality, quantity, and cost structure.
- 7-10 years of experience in Marketing with at least three years of hands-on experience with the online launch of B2B products and services.
- Relevant experience in the Human Capital industry (must-have).
- English C2 or equivalent
- Flexible location / Remote job. Any location within +-5 hours CET (US East coast is a possibility).
- University degree (Bachelor), ideally in Marketing.
- CRM experience to enable digital marketing and sales.
- Analytic skills: effective at articulating data and insights for sales conversion.
- Business insights: a deep understanding of business models and marketplace trends.
- Digital marketing skills, product launch, and campaign management.
- Ability to address business problems with solutions that create new insights and drive better people decisions for our clients.
- Communicates effectively: effective in both oral and written communication with the ability to tell compelling stories.
- Creative and curious: challenges paradigms and can design and launch campaigns beyond the traditional Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn.
- WordPress, LearnDash, WooCommerce, Hubspot, and other emerging tools are a big plus!
- Traits: Assertiveness, Persistence, Intellectance, Growth Mindset, and a drive for Excellence!
Come & join our team!