We Are Redefining How People Approach Their Health
ZOE is combining scientific research at a scale never before imagined and cutting-edge AI to improve the health of millions.
Created by the world’s top scientists, our personalised nutrition program is radically reimagining a fundamental human need – eating well for your own body. Currently available in the US, and available for pre-order in the UK, having generated a waitlist of over 300,000, ZOE is already helping tens of thousands of ZOE members
adopt healthier habits and achieve their goals.
We are also the team behind the popular COVID Symptom Study, which played a critical role in the fight against COVID in the UK and has now expanded to become the ZOE Health Study (ZHS). ZHS uses the power of community science to conduct large-scale research from the comfort of contributors’ homes to understand health and prevent disease. Our collective work and expertise in biology, engineering, data science, and nutrition science has led to multiple breakthrough papers in leading scientific journals such as Nature Medicine, Science, The Lancet, and more.
A remote-first, well-funded startup, we are backed by founders, investors, and entrepreneurs who have built multi-billion dollar technology companies. We are always looking for innovative thinkers and doers to join our team on a thrilling mission to tackle epic health problems that span the globe. Together, we can improve human health and touch millions of lives.
We value inclusivity, transparency, ownership, open-mindedness and diversity. We are passionate about delivering great results and learning in the open. We want our teams to have the freedom to make long-term, high-impact decisions, and the well-being of our teammates and the people around us is a top priority.
About the team
The Growth Marketing team focuses on driving member acquisition, retention, and revenue growth through a variety of marketing channels, data analysis, and experimentation. Our goal is to help more people discover and understand the benefits of ZOE while continuously identifying opportunities to improve our member’s experience through engagement strategies and journey optimisations. We collaborate with other teams such as Brand Marketing, Product, and Data Science to develop and implement data-driven strategies that drive growth and improve member outcomes.
About the role
We’re looking for a creative, resourceful and data driven Lifecycle Marketing Specialist who is an expert in email marketing and is passionate about driving engagement with ZOE members.
Working directly with the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for improving our members’ experience and increasing NPS and retention, through omni-channel lifecycle marketing.
- Identify user needs by deeply understanding our members and their journey with ZOE
- Identify opportunities to optimise our cross-channel interactions with members and make their experience with ZOE more effective, efficient and positive.
- Partner with the Product, Brand marketing and Coaching teams to plan and execute campaigns (starting with email) across the customer lifecycle
- Produce and execute visually appealing and engaging email campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, asset co-ordination, QA and scheduling.
- Devise and execute A/B tests to improve email performance focused on user engagement KPIs.
- Provide regular campaign performance reports
- Consistently identify trends and email marketing best practices to glean insight, new innovative ideas/tactics and tools.
We think this role would be a great fit if you:
- Are highly customer focused with ability to pull together complex customer journeys to ensure the best experience is delivered
- Have hands on experience in planning and delivering lifecycle campaigns that support long-term customer relationships and loyalty
- Have knowledge of HTML and responsive email design, with a focus on mobile-first and dark mode
- Possess basic graphic design skills including Canva and Figma
- Strong copywriting skills for digital communications, with ability to adapt to a range of scenarios and audiences
- Are comfortable with numbers and making data-driven decisions
- Run a tight ship and have a sharp eye for detail - user journeys across segments get complicated fast, and emails can’t be unsent, so you have it all organised and ensure to get every important element right
Listed above is a snapshot of the experience, skills and attributes we think would come handy for the success in this role. Are you passionate about ZOE and this role but don't tick 100% of the boxes above? Please consider applying anyway. We are happy to up-skill where possible.
What you can expect from us
Aside from ensuring the industry-benchmark compensation package and providing you with all the hardware and software you need, we have worked hard for our list of benefits to be focused on things that matter to our team members most.
Remote-first - work from home, pop into our London/Boston offices, or work within the EU; you have flexibility to choose your own place of work and work flexibly
Stock options - we want everyone to be rewarded for contribution to our growth
Paid time-off - on top of any national / bank holidays, you get 28 days off (25 plus 1 life-event and 2 company-wide reset days)
Enhanced parental leave - adding on to the statutory offering, we know how important it is to be supportive at times that matter
Private healthcare and life assurance - flexible options to choose what fits
Health and wellbeing - Employee Assistance Program, Cycle to Work and more
Pension - paying monthly and offering flexibility to top your pension up
Allocated social, WFH and Growth (L&D) budgets
Plenty of learning and social opportunities
We continue to build a benefits package that invests in our team members’ long-term personal and professional growth and wellbeing, adding to this list as it evolves.
We believe that having a truly diverse team where everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success and we are committed to improving the tech industry for the better. We are passionate about equal opportunities and encourage candidates from any underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. When applying, please let us know of any accessibility requirements you may have for your interviews and we will do our best to accommodate.
While this position is advertised as full-time, we can be flexible on the specific arrangements and would be happy to discuss part-time, job-share or other flexible arrangements, if required.