About the Role
Do you love working with a variety of functional teams across product, marketing, sales, engineering, and success? Does crafting crisp positioning and go-to-market strategies energize you? Do you strive to make customers the center of your gravity?
We are looking for a promising and ambitious Junior Product Marketing Associate to join our team., You would be responsible for driving adoption and engagement in our product by defining our commercial narrative and positioning, supporting the business development process, promoting product features, and influencing the product roadmap.
The Product Marketing team at LearnWorlds is a highly cross-functional team withhas a big impact across the organization, sitting at the intersection of product and engineering, marketing, and sales, customer success and executive leadership. We work across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to analyzing the competitive landscape, driving launch and commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch and, ultimately, customer expansion and growth.
What you'll do
- Collaborate deeply with Product Management - Work closely with product teams to understand the product roadmap & strategy and communicate it with our customers and our user community.
- Establish the product story - Author the story of the value and benefits of our product overall and for new features, and arm our business development and customer-facing teams to represent that story consistently across all channels. Ensure our messaging is consistent, compelling, effective, and continuously up-to-date.
- Product Launch & GTM Strategy - Work with the broader marketing team to define and launch our products, connecting campaigns to product capabilities and differentiators for awareness, and new customer acquisition, while translating the value for customers.
- Understand the customer journey - Be the expert on our customers, including where they get information and the who, what, when, and why behind the decisions they make, as well as the resources they need to drive the adoption of our product.
- Conduct market research - Utilize customer feedback, interviews, surveys, online research, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, competitive product analysis, workflow analysis, etc. Transform this input into compelling business cases and testimonials.
- Competitive intelligence - Help map the competitive landscape to allow the business to make necessary strategic decisions
- Sales & Customer-facing teams enablement - Collaborate with the Customer Success and Sales Teams to drive internal readiness for adoption and in-market success for new and existing products.
- Drive Results - Measure and report the performance of all product marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). You must be detail-oriented, creative, and versatile.
- Up to 1-2 years of experience in a relevant role
- Excellent written and communication skills. Can translate complex ideas and voices of customers into actionable marketing requirements and clear messaging
- Excellent communicator of complex topics to technical and non-technical audiences
- A passion for customers and the curiosity to go deep into a tech product
- Strong team player for cross-functional collaboration with product, engineering, and commercial teams.
- Startup mentality with a bias towards action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment
- Command of best practices across messaging, GTM strategy, positioning, and creating product marketing content and assets.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- Attention to detail, an eye for quality, and an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our customers’ problems.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral
- Marketing or Marketing-oriented Business studies
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience working with a highly technical product, including the ability to get into the weeds on technical product features and engage in technical solutioning for customers & user base.
- Able to work flexible hours, including outside of traditional office hours, due to our global presence
- A strong depth of knowledge and experience in lifecycle marketing.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Competitive salary
- Private life and health insurance plan
- 23 days of paid vacation leave per annum from year one
- Fully remote work if you prefer to work from home
- Culture committed to work-life balance and flexible hours for each and every employee.
- Company laptop & monitor
- 3 early summer Fridays
- Personal training budget per year
- Team educational materials and expenses, subject to management approval
- Eligibility for any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future
- Work in one of the globally top 5 e-learning courses platform with customers in more than 100 countries
- An opportunity to grow alongside us and shape the look and feel of tomorrow's e-learning
- An entrepreneurial, international, and highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy that will both challenge you and help you reach your highest potential
- Annual company retreats (see the video of our latest retreat).