Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. We empower people around the globe to reach services they love and need simply, speedily and safely – whether they’re renting a car or opening a bank account or completing a high-value transaction where identity is key. We built a full-service suite of AI-powered identity verification solutions with fairness and inclusiveness at their core, and were awarded ‘Outstanding Leader in Accessibility’ and ‘Best Innovation in Algorithmic Bias Mitigation’ awards at CogX.
Onfido is an established pre-IPO technology company with a prominent position in the global marketplace that has been repeatedly recognized for excellence in performance and innovation. In 2021 we were awarded ‘Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Hot Company’ by CyberDefense Global Infosec Awards, ‘Fraud Prevention Innovation of the Year’ at the CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards, and named to the CB Insights Fintech 250 for the fourth year running. We've received over $200 million in funding from investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, and Salesforce to achieve our vision. We partner with thousands of businesses to help millions access services every week – from billion dollar institutions to hypergrowth unicorns. We support identities from 195 countries, and 2,500+ document types. Our recent growth is fuelled by continued increasing demand in the United States – where we’ve grown in year-over-year sales by 264% – as more enterprise organisations accelerate their digital transformation plans with Onfido.
Our goal is to work together to promote and celebrate an inclusive and diverse community. Collectively, all Onfidoers are committed to creating an environment where everyone can be themselves, and where differences are celebrated. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to come together to solve some of the world's most interesting problems.
Our Director of Growth Enablement is a high-visibility, critical role at Onfido, empowered to accelerate productivity of our global Account Executive, SDR, and Customer Success teams. You will manage a small team of growth enablement professionals to together envision, build, and drive programs for enhancing success of global growth talent. The role is a part of the Product Marketing team and reports into a VP of Product Marketing.
This is a broad role, requiring an ability to create strategic roadmaps and simultaneously build close relationships with the Growth, Marketing, and Product teams, delivering and measuring programs first hand. This is a great opportunity for someone very motivated, a self-starter, who seeks out the next level of leadership and brings with them credibility and experience of a growth background.
As the Director of Growth Enablement at Onfido, you will:
- Build and coach a small but global enablement team, increasing individual competencies to deliver on company KPI’s.
- Lead and manage the strategy, development, and measurement of growth enablement programs for onboarding, upskilling/reskilling, training, coaching, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Be an expert in Onfido products, market, and competition, and effectively liaison marketing, SDR, and sales pipe generating activities
- Partner with the extended Marketing team and subject matter experts to develop targeted and engaging selling tools (e.g. collateral, case studies, value calculators and cheat sheets) that enhance learning
- Be fluent in growth performance measurement and success metrics and align the team to growth outcomes: Help develop and test strategies to increase win rate and opportunity size, reduce sales cycle, promote cross-sell and up-sell, minimize churn
- Help establish and nurture the Voice of Sales program to enhance and document the knowledge of the buying process and customer engagement, thus informing the positioning, messaging, and product roadmap for Onfido
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 7+ years of related work experience in Sales Enablement or Growth Enablement, Product Marketing, or Business Operations in a high-growth, fast-paced environment, at a Technology B2B organization
- 3+ years of direct management experience in Sales Enablement or Growth Enablement, Sales Strategy, Operations or related field
- Demonstrated success upskilling, reskilling, and improving close rates with global sales teams
- Deep understanding and experience in various sales methodologies, relationship building, and the management of pipeline and bottlenecks
- Data-driven approach, using effective metrics and analysis to evaluate and enhance current performance, quantify improvements, and guide the leadership teams on adapting and modifying sales practices
- The ability to influence and tell a powerful story at all levels including Senior Leadership
- Experience in a tech based learning environment with scalable and international solutions
- Ability to work remotely and effectively energize and motivate the remote growth teams
- Don’t tick all the boxes, but think you’d still be a good fit? Apply anyway and show us what you can do!
The salary range for this full-time position is from $127,500 to $220,000. It may vary depending on your interview performance, level at Onfido’s career Path.
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes share options, performance bonus or commission for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Ranges are based on function, level, location and are benchmarked against similar companies.
Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including skills, experience and interview performance. Your Talent Partner can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process
Onfidoer’s share a set of core values
and want to hear from you if you believe in:
> Succeeding together; you work collaboratively and put the team first
> Taking pride; you care about quality, producing great work and customer / user outcomes
> Creating customer buzz; you demonstrate a strong user / customer focus
> Learning things & sharing them; you have a natural curiosity and default to sharing knowledge with others
> Finding a better way; you’re adept at finding solutions, experimentation and innovating to make things better
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves.
Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Our Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Our Head benefits are focussed heavily on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Our Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We're always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.