PredictHQ is the world’s leading source of demand intelligence, enabling global companies to accurately predict and prepare for demand anomalies.
We cover every major event category from conferences and concerts to live, unscheduled events such as extreme weather or airport delays. Our expertise is in verifying, enriching, and adding intelligence to the millions of significant events that impact demand, so companies can act before it's too late.
Our teams have created and are continuing to create advanced machine learning algorithms, using data from thousands of sources around the world, processing it through our modern, micro services-based pipeline - and exposing it to customers via a powerful API and a web UI.
Launched in 2016, PredictHQ is growing rapidly and is backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, and Aspect Ventures. PredictHQ works in a remote-first environment while also enabling regular face-to-face time in our key locations in San Francisco, US, Auckland, New Zealand, and London UK.
Our team combines the best of American ambition and drive with New Zealand’s empathy and community spirit. We have high standards and huge plans.
We have a great opportunity for a rockstar Demand Generation Manager to join our exciting company and help drive our Product Led Growth (PLG), Product Led Sales (PLS), and Enterprise Sales pipelines! This role will be responsible for driving customer acquisition and nurturing leads through innovative marketing campaigns. As the lead for Demand Generation, your primary responsibility will be to create and execute marketing initiatives that aim to acquire and nurture leads through a combination of traditional and modern demand generation tactics and campaigns.
This role provides the opportunity to use your creativity and focus to design, build, and lead the demand gen strategy alongside our Director of PLG and our VP of Marketing for the best single source of intelligence data of real-world events. You will be responsible for building marketing programs that drive awareness and overall interest in PredictHQ to build a strong top-of-funnel.
We are seeking a data-driven builder who can identify, build, and operate the martech they need to succeed. This role was designed for a self-starter, proactive, growth practitioner who is eager to unlock scale. You will work on a day-to-day basis with our Director of PLG, VP of Marketing, and have plenty of exposure and collaboration with our CEO. You will enable PredictHQ to grow its demand generation program in 2023 and beyond.
This role is an opportunity to have a transformational impact with a product already used by some of the smartest companies in the world, such as Uber, Dominos, and Walgreens.
Key Tasks and Expected Results
- Works with the Director of PLG and VP of Marketing on understanding PHQ ICP customer segments and determining the appropriate outreach and channel strategies.
- In charge of building unstoppable customer journeys across paid, organic, and SEO channels.
- Will work closely with an additional demand generation team member to work across SEO and Paid Channels.
- Develops, drives, and executes integrated short and long-term integrated marketing initiatives to generate leads that convert - for the self-serve, sales-assisted and sales-led pipelines.
- Utilizes a variety of SaaS demand generation channels and tactics, such as content marketing, webinars, events, emails, thought leadership, paid advertising, content syndication.
- Nurtures leads through automated email workflows and other engagement strategies to move them through the sales funnel.
- Collaborates with the sales team to ensure proper lead handoff and alignment between marketing and sales efforts.
- Owns Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and sales pipeline while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at every stage.
- Website and landing page conversion rate optimization.
- Measures and analyzes the effectiveness of your marketing initiatives to communicate progress and performance with stakeholders, while optimizing ROI.
Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of full-time marketing experience
- 3+ years of demand generation B2B experience
- Proven track record of crafting and executing successful demand-generation programs
- Hands-on experience in pipeline forecasting, reporting, and analysis - with the ability to perform ongoing optimization
- Proven experience working with email marketing, social advertising, Paid Advertising on Google and LinkedIn platforms, SEO, paid media, and events
- Ability to develop compelling messaging and maintain a consistent voice across all channels.
- Experience managing external vendors, including agencies.
- Collaborative approach with sales teams, effectively coordinating, communicating, and delivering campaigns that resonate throughout the buyer's journey.
- Ability to take initiative with a self-starter mentality.
- Can thrive in a multitasking environment with fast-paced dynamics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management abilities, adept at prioritizing and adjusting workloads to meet deadlines, prioritize outcome over output.
- Preference if you have a working knowledge of Pardot, Google Analytics, Heap, and other marketing technology platforms
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Basic HTML is a bonus
- Applicants for this position must have US residency or a valid US work visa.
- We have a flexible remote work approach but would prefer it if the ideal candidate could join us in the office for at least three days per week. We believe it's a great opportunity to collaborate and build connections with the team.
- Ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with internal policies and procedures, applicable legislation, rules, and standards, including relevant Acts, Advertising Standards Authority rules and regulations, and industry body requirements
- Health care and benefits administered by Sequoia One
- Flexible time off policy
- Flexible work arrangements that allow for work-life balance and pandemics!
- 10 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- A remote-first work environment centered on collaboration, flexibility, agility, and fun
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Paid Family and Friends Day Leave
- Regular Social Events (after all, we can’t be the Event Experts if we don’t have a few of our own!)
- Strong focus on your training and development
- Options in a fast-growing company in its early stages
Our PHQ values are at the heart of our business and mean we are not only creating a world-first product but also a culture that is inclusive and unique.
- Customer Centricity - Our customers are our partners. We learn from them constantly so we can deliver huge value and keep innovating.
- Understanding Why - We know why we take each step, reflect and act, and solve problems rather than symptoms.
- Family & Friends First - Life is for living - we work hard but we don't neglect our family, friends, or health.
- Get our Hands Dirty - If something needs to be done, we roll up our sleeves.
- Transparency - We thrive when we communicate transparently, collaborate fully, and look after each other.