Transifex, internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution, is looking for bright, high-energy and driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our growing remote-based marketing team.
The Campaign & ABM Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing B2B programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team, across target segments and within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. They will act as a liaison between marketing and sales teams as well as other demand functions such as paid digital marketing and product marketing to develop and execute segment-level, persona-level, 1:1, and 1: few tactics designed to generate sales pipeline and penetrate targeted accounts.
While considering this position, take into account what we value here at Transifex. We come from diverse backgrounds and experiences, but we share one thing in common: We thrive by working together everyday. We are looking for candidates who reflect our values below which are vital for the culture and life at Transifex:
- Be a true teammate
- Consistently grow
- Advocate for the Customer
- Truly own it
- Be your whole self
- Develop and implement pipeline generation and acceleration programs for key target segments and specific, targeted accounts and contacts
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
- Proactively engage with the sales and customer success teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including direct mail providers, and fulfillment services
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics on an account and industry basis using various channels, including digital, events, and social media
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and CS teams to create and gain consensus for cross-portfolio campaign plans and marketing plays in alignment with strategic product mandates and sales directives
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Partner closely with globally distributed SDR and sales team members (mostly based in US) to ensure strong marketing and sales alignment
- Work closely with Revenue Ops to support ABM marketing tools and integrations
- Minimum of 2-7 year’s experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and demand generation programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using marketing and sales tools like HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Apply an experimentation mindset to campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize.
- Able to clearly communicate new ideas, products, and campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player that is able to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Strong project management, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Experience with ABM tools (6sense, etc) is a plus.
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking.
- Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
The health of our company and the success of the SaaS product we offer is directly related to the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which we work and thrive! And we are proud to be recognized as a 2023 Best Workplace in Greece for companies under 50 employees, creating an outstanding experience for our people. For our team members, we offer:
- Fully Remote & Flexible Work Environment
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Paid Sabbatical Leave and other types of leave
- Learning Opportunities
- Top notch equipment of your choice
- Equipment allowance to set up your home office
- Monthly remote-work stipend
- Company Fun Events
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Calm Meditation App Subscription
- Yoga sessions
- Amazing culture and close-knit team
About the Company
Transifex helps companies - from startups to enterprises - connect with their users in their native language. With our SaaS-based Localization & Translation Management Platform, organizations and brands can easily translate digital content with ease, in a continuous manner. Customers across a variety of industries, rely on Transifex, including Hubspot, Waze, Eventbrite and Datadog among others.
Transifex is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and believes that diversity enhances the ability to deliver our first class software services. Our workplace is discrimination-free and committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.