Would you like to become part of a collaborative remote team where you will learn and grow beyond your role, and where work-life balance is always a priority?
This opportunity may interest you!
At Onna, our product helps companies such as Dropbox, Electronic Arts, Lyft, Carvana and others to turn their disparate and disconnected information from workplace applications (Slack, Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and more) into knowledge that is accessible, useful, and private. To learn more about our Data Management Platform, visit www.onna.com.
What is it like to work at Onna?
- Be part of a Digital First community: As a Digital First company, we empower you to adapt your schedule for what works best for you, so you can collaborate with co-workers in different time zones while also meeting your own personal needs.
- Our virtual doors are always open to you: Share opinions, access experts and ask questions. At all levels, our people are approachable and supportive. Transparency is paramount.
- Thrive within our people-first culture: Everybody at Onna is a true team player, regardless of their role at the company. Our incredibly talented people also happen to be friendly, humble and willing to help. We recognize each other’s achievements and interact in a meaningful and intentional way.
- Choose your own career adventure: We strive to nurture careers by welcoming feedback and encouraging both mentorship and promotions. There are endless opportunities at Onna, whether you’re interested in deepening your role or expanding knowledge beyond your current department.
- Solving meaningful problems now and in the future: At Onna, you’ll be working on complex problems that haven’t been solved before. You’ll think, adapt, iterate and innovate to positively influence the day-to-day lives of our customers. At Onna, you’ll be on the ground as our client list grows and our use cases expand.
Company benefits with you in mind
At Onna, we truly care about each other. To nurture your career with us, we create a culture of openness and offer plenty of resources to support your growth, mental health and well-being:
- Competitive salary package, including an annual bonus and equity.
- Recharge and disconnect with our flexible paid time off policy.
- We all take a break with quarterly Onna Wellbeing Days.
- Home-office setup budget so you can create your ideal remote workspace.
- Monthly stipend to support working from home.
- Competitive health insurance package, based on your region.
- 401(k) with matching contribution (US).
- Yearly learning and development budget.
- Take your birthday off. Birthday on a weekend? Choose a day and enjoy.
- Frequent virtual social activities at the team and company level, as well as in-person team gatherings whenever possible. We are Digital First, but we’re definitely not digital only! We value togetherness and we love seeing each other's faces!
What will make you succeed in the position
- You have 2+ years of experience in HR Operations supporting global teams
- You enjoy working with data and love geeking out on tools and process
- You have experience working with benefits and payroll providers globally
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English
- Strong work ethic - once you are done building the framework, you cannot wait to dive into execution of the smallest details
- Experience is in SaaS startup environments will be a plus
What will be your mission?
Team and business always come first. Your main mission and priority will be Onna and Onner.
How will you achieve it?
- Fully own Onna’s global HRM infrastructure - proactively look for ways to optimize ways of working ensuring low friction / high empowerment interface for employees.
- Assist the business with ad-foc data analytics requests as appropriate.
- Proactively ensure Onna’s employment practices are legally compliant, meet company values and standards, and foster a diverse and inclusive environment
- Manage documentation and transparently communicate processes and policies globally
- Partner with leaders across the organization regarding best practices on compliance, policies and procedures, benefits, compensation planning, etc.
- Partner with peer people teams in developing, implementing and maintaining people policies
In short, if you want to join a company where you can continue to grow personally and professionally, where you can achieve real work-life balance, and where you will work on a very collaborative team with authentic people you can rely on…