Senior FP&A Analyst
(Open to various US locations)
The Senior Financial Analyst will be an ambitious professional with at least 4-7 years of agency finance experience, ideally in global/regional commercial pricing, client financial management, and financial planning & analysis (FP&A). The ideal candidate has experience in gathering, evaluating, and presenting global/regional financial information via financial models to senior and executive leadership and is committed to making information actionable and developing training that is meaningful.
This high-visibility role is a chance to integrate your FP&A experience into strategic business growth opportunities for the agency, beyond reporting duties.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic and transformational individual with the ability to lead, manage and collaborate with multiple stakeholders. Specifically, the ideal candidate:
- Is action oriented. The individual fearlessly takes on all issues, challenges, and people; proactively works through conflict while maintaining high levels of engagement and collaboration; generates practical and simple solutions to complex problems; balances data, logic and intuition in decision making; challenges the status quo.
- Has excellent maturity and judgment. The individual can operate effectively in a large, complex, and global environment. Maintains composure under pressure and can balance competing priorities.
- Sustains intensity and optimism. The individual is skilled at influencing others and getting individuals and teams to perform at a higher level and is a voracious learner who is insightful and grows from personal mistakes.
- Embraces and drives change. Learns and adapts well to new priorities; inspires others to embrace change. The successful candidate will have superior intellect, with the ability to think creatively and make clear and well-reasoned decisions and will be driven by the desire to help the company succeed.
What is the work?
- Assist in the development, implementation, and management of the client-centric commercial dashboard for key client leaders.
- Prepare and develop Client revenue reports, scorecards, year-end analyses, etc.
- Support the creation, development, and implementation of global commercial, operational, financial initiatives including developing commercial best practices, training guides, financial and commercial tools, etc.
- Support the global and regional Business Development teams on RFI/RFPs by providing financial and commercial guidance, data, and operational support.
- Act as a liaison between WPP, Worldwide Headquarters (WWHQ) team, and regional teams to support WPP initiatives including net sales commentary as well as rate-card management.
- Manage the Global Commercial Group contract workflow tracker.
- Create and manage the Group’s Global Commercial Data Hub inclusive of maintaining records of all policies, procedures, forms, templates, and online archive.
- Support the client conflict checks and global new client setup.
- Assist client leaders, finance directors, and account teams by preparing ad-hoc reports and troubleshooting client-related commercial inquiries.
- Special and/or ad-hoc projects as required.
Experience that contributes to your success:
- Previous experience working in a communications agency environment (PR, marketing, advertising) is required
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance; MBA preferred
- Experience in developing financial models using financial data via Excel, Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
- Strong computer skills including advanced proficiency in Excel (required), PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, SharePoint and Word
- Critical thinker who is detail-oriented, data-driven, and strives for excellence
- Open-minded collaborator who possesses a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment with constantly changing priorities and multi-deadlines
- Ability to clearly present ideas both verbally and in writing
Perks of working at BCW:
- Career growth opportunities through continued education, training & development courses, and BCW’s Career Pathing program
- Employee Resource Groups that provide our employees the platform to network, build key leadership skills, gain greater visibility and access to senior leadership, have an impact at BCW and the outside community and accelerate their careers.
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and personal days, as well as Summer Fridays. Our Flexible Holiday Policy includes 9 paid holidays inclusive of Juneteenth and World Mental Health Day, with the option to swap out a company holiday for another personally significant day. We also offer paid time off for voting, jury duty, bereavement and school leave. In addition, our offices are closed for Winter Break between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave to bond with your new child, also inclusive of adoption and foster care
- Wellness benefits including healthcare, vision, dental and pet insurance, as well as free virtual or in-person counselling for mental health.
- 401K Savings and Investment Plans
- Commuter benefits using pre-tax dollars per month to pay for eligible commuting & parking expenses
- WPP Employee Discount Program based on client roster
About BCW (A WPP Agency):
What does it mean to be part of BCW and the WPP network? It means being a part of a global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative engine, with access to countless places you can grow.
As the global communications agency built to #movepeople, BCW guides client partners to powerful, culturally relevant ideas, programs and messages that inspire their key stakeholders to think differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
BCW’s commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Here you’ll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning.
We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative solutions is critical to our success, so Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything we do. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQIA+, differently abled and veteran communities.
And while there is no one kind of BCW person, everyone at BCW has something in common: A mindset, a way of responding to challenges with openness, curiosity and a commitment to learning.
For more information, visit www.bcw-global.com.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
In New York City, the base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $60,000 to $140,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications.