GoGlobal is the world’s fastest growing, privately owned Global Employer of Record (EOR) service provider with a globally distributed and remote workforce.
GoGlobal’s technology-enabled EOR solution allows businesses of all sizes and geographies to hire staff globally without the need to set up a local entity, opening new doors to rapid expansion and growth. GoGlobal clients can hire top talent anywhere in the world – quickly, cost effectively and compliantly.
The pandemic has shown that people can be just as productive without a commute and that talent is global, not within close proximity to an office. We believe that this societal shift will continue indefinitely, and companies and potential candidates will need organizations like us to help them “GoGlobal.”
Why GoGlobal and how we’re different
- We’re private: We totally respect that many companies raise a lot of capital and we applaud these successes. At GoGlobal, we simply like people actually in the business to control the business.
- We’re not a rocket ship: We’re pretty happy on earth. Growth isn’t everything.
- We’re not a tech company: We fundamentally believe that this industry cannot be replaced by tech in the foreseeable future and it’s the people that make the difference.
- We’re profitable: We’re pretty prudent in how we spend money because we’re managing our business without outside investors. That said, we’re profitable and continue to grow sustainably. We sleep better at night knowing that we don’t have to raise money. Maybe it’s a little old school, but we believe businesses should be profitable to survive long term.
- We’re diverse. No, really, we are. Compare the “Our People” page on our website to others you know. We think you’ll agree!
- We’re transparent: Every month we openly share our strategy and financials so you feel ownership of your role in the company’s success.
- We’re structured as a partnership versus a corporation: We’re the only EOR in the world that’s structured this way, allowing us to attract some of the best talent since everyone has the opportunity to be a partner in the firm.
- We are the scrappy underdog: We think it’s more fun to be a pirate than to be in the navy
We are seeking a skilled and experienced In-House Payroll Specialist to lead the transition from outsourced payroll to in-house payroll operations in France. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of French payroll with full in-house knowledge.
- Unlimited Time Off Policy: We believe in work-life balance and understand the importance of personal time. You'll have the flexibility to take time off when needed to recharge and focus on your well-being.
- Fully Remote Position with Flexible Work Hours: Embrace the freedom of working from any location within the region. Enjoy a healthy work-life integration with the freedom to adjust your work hours to suit your needs and personal commitments.
- Competitive Salary: We value your expertise and dedication, and we offer a competitive salary package that reflects your skills and contributions to the company.
- Plenty of Growth Opportunities in a Fast-Growing Company: Join our dynamic team and be a part of our company's rapid growth. We believe in nurturing talent from within and offer ample opportunities for career advancement and professional development.
- Lead the transition of in-house payroll operations using our local payroll software.
- Setup client-specific requirements, adhering to local legal requirements and Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA), and necessary pay code configurations.
- Manage the end-to-end payroll cycle, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll data, including gathering, calculating, inputting, and validating information.
- Close contact with the local Authorities to lead the required paperwork, handle all relevant filings and registrations for social security, tax authorities, and other statutory requirements.
- Responsible for the completed documentation in the archive and supports possible audits with documentation prepared for the Authorities.
- Ensure compliance with local statutory processing, including monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filings. This involves obtaining relevant documentation from staff, computing tax processing, and producing required reports/forms for filing to tax authorities and employees.
- Maintain and update employee data accurately in the payroll database.
- Generate and distribute payslips promptly to all staff members.
- Address employee inquiries related to wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Stay up-to-date with exemptions or status changes and handle them efficiently.
- Adhere to payroll policies, procedures, and relevant laws, ensuring compliance.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies in all payroll-related tasks.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of employees' pay records.
- Prepare and complete payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review.
- Provide support to HR operations in the country.
- Act as an escalation point for clients' employees, ensuring timely resolution of queries.
- Stay informed about the latest HR trends and regulatory changes, communicating relevant updates to the teams.
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as requested.
- Minimum 5 years of payroll experience in in-house processing in France
- Fluent in French, English (strong)
- Must be located in Europe.
- In-depth experience handling payroll directly and independently on a payroll software.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficient in using computers and payroll software.
- Proactive and effective communicator.
- Possess a positive attitude and flexibility towards change.
- Detail-oriented with the capability to handle complex tasks.
- Self-motivated, trustworthy, and able to work independently under tight schedules.
- Open to flexibility and a positive approach toward change.