Oct 02, 2023 - DuPont Sustainable Solutions is hiring a remote Financial Controller. 📍Location: USA.
dss+ is a leading operations management consulting firm offering a range of advisory and implementation transformational services in Operational Risk, Operational Excellence, and Sustainability, enabled by Learning & Development and Digital Technologies.
dss+ has employees across the globe offering services primarily in the Metals & Mining, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, Consumer Products, and Financial Services industries.
With our DuPont industrial operations heritage and expertise in operational risk management, operations excellence, learning & development, data analytics & digital technology, our capabilities provide an integrated, transformational solution to enable clients to realize their business goals.
At dss+ we embrace and celebrate diversity. We have established an inclusive culture, where everyone contributes, has the chance to develop and display their talents in solving challenging client problems. We are a team-based culture and, thus, we look for people that operate well in this environment, are intellectually curious and adaptive in ensuring their contribution fits within the evolving themes and dynamics of our projects.
This Financial Controller will partner with the business to ensure that our results are analyzed, and opportunities and risks are identified to support our goal to continually improve business results. This is a mid-career role for a finance professional with strong ambition to grow and a desire to contribute in a global team through learning and collaboration
• Manage the outsourced accounting and tax activities for USC entities to ensure consistency of the financial statements, management reports, systems, and controls.
• Prepare revenue recognition, cost reviews and adjustments in compliance with US GAAP and Local accounting practices.
• Oversee the month-end reconciliations
• Lead the month, quarter, and year-end financial close and reporting process for the different entities, including reviews of all aspects of the accounting and controlling.
• Ensure the accuracy of monthly financial statements, quarterly and year-end reporting packages for all entities.
• Prepare and implement the accounting processes necessary to implement business combinations
• Improve and standardize reporting activities, in alignment with group directions and global initiatives.
• Liaise with external auditors, as required, to monitor the overall audit process, address audit requests in a timely, efficient, and consistent manner, and ensure that any findings are adequately addressed to mitigate risk.
• Provide business enhancing solutions and reporting that facilitates optimal decision making to maximize results.
• Participate in the business planning and forecasting process, helping to ensure that financial projections are properly reported and in line with global, regional, and market requirements.
• Supporting the Global Controller and US GAAP technical experts to research and accurately advise on technical accounting issues related to strategic transactions, including major capex, business combinations, financial instruments, and other complex areas.
• Partner in developing a strong Controlling organization, building team resources that are trained and equipped with the appropriate skills and competencies to achieve high performance in our financial reporting, control, and business partnering roles.
Proxify • Discover better-paying remote jobs like never before.
Multiple opportunities. Upskilling programs, 1-1 coaching and more.
|🇺🇸||Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: USA Only|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|