Established in 1983, WilkinGuttenplan is a leading mid-sized accounting and advisory firm in New Jersey and New York City. The Firm serves a multitude of industries, including closely held and middle-market businesses and their owners, high-net worth individuals, real estate, healthcare, international commerce, sports and entertainment, professional practices, technology, non-profit, condominiums and cooperatives, and many more. Areas of expertise include tax, auditing, compilations, reviews, financial statement preparation, business valuations and trust & estate solutions. WilkinGuttenplan is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA. At WilkinGuttenplan, we strive to ensure we foster an inclusive and flexible environment for all our employees while also assisting them in achieving their unique career goals through our coaching program.
- Assist in carrying out audit, accounting, assurance and other services to clients
- Coordinate service activities with clients and oversee staff accountants
- Successfully deal with complex accounting issues and specialized assignments
- Run large and complex engagements while supervising staff or run several smaller engagements simultaneously.
- Develop new client relationships and enhance current relationships by providing excellent customer service
- Excel in a dynamic work environment servicing a variety of clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Actively working towards obtaining your CPA license; current CPA license a plus
- 2+ years of recent work experience as an auditor for a public accounting firm
- Exposure servicing a broad range of industries such as real estate, 401k, yellow book, pharma, and technology
- Complete various assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent at project management and possess analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Proficiency in excel
- We offer a unique culture that emphasizes and values work/life balance including remote work flexibility!
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including Unlimited Work Options, Unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Summer Fridays, and much more! For more information on our offerings please visit our website.
- Our collaborative work environment is strongly committed to your professional growth and success
- We have an extensive Coaching Program designed to prepare you for a life in a dynamic CPA firm
- We have a track record of ranking in the Best Place to Work NJ for the past sixteen years and have won several other awards including #1 in Vault’s Top 3 Internships, Best Firms for Young Accountants, Best Accounting Firms To Work For, and many more!
- The estimated salary range for this positions is $80,000 to $90,000. Individual salaries are determined through multiple factors permitted by law including but not limited to experience, education, licensure/certification, knowledge, skills and qualifications. WG also offers a comprehensive benefits package and performance award (bonus) eligibility where you’ll be recognized and rewarded based on your performance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
We believe in equal opportunity:
Wilkin & Guttenplan P.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.