This position is fully remote and requires candidates to be residing in and authorized to work in the United States. Candidates should be able to reliably work CST hours.
About this Role
Glorious is a lifestyle gaming hardware company, built by passionate enthusiasts on a mission to change the status quo of the gaming industry. Since 2014 we've provided gaming hardware and accessories engineered for elite-level performance, premium quality, and high-end aesthetics.
We are currently seeking a detail-oriented Accounts Receivable (A/R) Coordinator to join our Finance & Accounting (F&A) team. The ideal candidate will have experience invoicing, processing, and applying payments for a growing business, preferably in the manufacturing or retail products industry. They will also have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to follow up on outstanding invoices while maintaining positive relationships.
This position reports to the Director of Accounting. The person in this role will work closely with additional members of the F&A team, as well as with external vendors, suppliers, and partners.
The starting hourly rate for this role is $20-24 depending on knowledge, skills, experience, and education.
- Support the day-to-day coordination of Glorious’ global accounts receivable, billing, and invoicing functions, ensuring all open invoices are paid in a timely manner
- Support a timely collections cycle by creating and sending customers copies of open invoices and/or Statement of Accounts
- Follow up with customers via email or phone to resolve past due invoices
- Partner with the Glorious sales and operations teams to manage customer profiles, review partnership terms, track and communicate open A/R balances, and provide additional data to support informed decision-making
- Create, update, and document A/R policies and procedures, including the month-end close process, review of accounting subledger, account reconciliations, etc.
- Learn to use our ERP (NetSuite) and become familiar with its role within the current accounting software environment
- Identify and communicate opportunities for financial or process improvement both in F&A and across the entire organization
- Located and authorized to work in the United States
- Access to a reliable high-speed internet connection
- Professional fluency in English
- An Associate’s Degree in Accounting, or the equivalent combination of education and training
- AIPB Certified Bookkeeper (CB) certification, IOFM Accredited Receivables Specialist (ARS) or Accredited Receivable Manager (ARM) Certification, or similar certification is a plus, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in an Accounts Receivable (A/R) or General Ledger (GL) Accounting role supporting a team’s A/R, billing, and invoicing functions
- Strong knowledge and application of the United States’ Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent verbal, written, and spoken communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to present data to others effectively and in an actionable manner
- Proficient at using Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets for data collection, analysis, and presentation (e.g. pivot tables, vlookups, charts, graphs)
- Able to work independently and self-manage priorities or tasks with minimal supervision
Truly remote-first environmentComprehensive health care coverage (medical, vision, & dental)Paid time off and paid holidaysRetirement planAnnual bonus opportunityEmployee discount on Glorious purchases
Based in Dallas, TX, United States, Glorious has grown rapidly through the support of a community of gaming enthusiasts and professionals. Every new member of our team has a direct impact on shaping our future.
Glorious offers the chance to work within an environment where you will have the freedom and flexibility to take the reins on your career. We invite you to become part of an amazing team dedicated to pushing the boundaries of possibility and shifting the PC gaming industry's status quo.
Learn more at https://www.gloriousgaming.com/