Sep 01, 2023 - Penguin Formula is hiring a remote Senior ICT Security Manager. 📍Location: Europe.
We Cook iT is an international software house that delivers software development to its corporate customers by providing highly skilled, communicative IT professionals to build their customized products through outsourcing, nearshoring and turn-key projects’ solutions.
How do we differentiate ourselves? By investing in the professional growth and personal care of our software developers. We provide them with a premium service so that they can do the same for our customers.
Our talented team holds software engineers and sales experts, spread across offices in Europe and South America, and we represent a go-getting and driven company who aims to be an inspiring software house, knowing our future relies on IT.
We Cook iT stand for growth, support, dynamic, companionship and communication. Our head office is located in Portugal in the heart of Lisbon (Avenida da Liberdade) and we work mainly for the European market.
• Develop the ICT security capabilities in line with the SRB ICT Security Framework;
• Monitor (Splunk) the security logs coming from different sources in order to timely detect
possible security incidents or attempts in the SRB IT infrastructure;
• Follow-up and enhance the internal processes on logs management (investigation,
assignment, reporting, closure);
• Perform tasks related to the implementation of relevant security controls and
countermeasures as defined in various SRB documented sources (policies, guidelines, audit
• Broad understanding of network security products and principles, including IPS, firewalls,
DNS, and protocols;
• Excellent penetration test and ethical hacking skills;
• Excellent knowledge of IT security monitoring and Incident management;
• Experience in implementing IT security and audit policies;
• Administration knowledge of Nessus Vulnerability Scanner, Splunk, and Metasploit framework;
• Good knowledge of the current cyber threat landscape;
• Understanding of security issues organizations face including economic espionage and insider threats;
• A team spirit;
• A ‘can-do’ attitude;
• The ability to take decisions under pressure;
• The ability to focus on service and results, always with strong motivation;
• Flexibility and innovation;
• Knowledge of security policies and guides on handling classified information or equivalent
• Excellent skills in drafting IT documentation;
• SANS or OSCP IT Security knowledge;
• Scripting ability;
• Knowledge of Cisco network devices such as ASA firewalls, ISE, Web SecurityAppliance, etc.;
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication;
• Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
• A very good knowledge of English.
If you are looking for a fast-paced multinational company and have a desire to be part of the exciting state-of-the-art projects across Europe, send us your application in English.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
|Be aware of the location restriction for this remote position: Europe|
|‼||Beware of scams! When applying for jobs, you should NEVER have to pay anything. Learn more.️|