ecosio is a fast-growing, innovative service company and a leading provider of B2B integration, specialising in electronic data interchange (EDI), supplier relationship management (SRM) and e-invoicing.
Our brand slogan is Connections That Work as we believe strong connections are central to successful business relationships - both external and internal. At ecosio, we hire individuals from all backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are technology lovers, set the highest standards for our solutions, and put innovative ideas first.
You'll connect with the role if you enjoy...
- identifying and implementing tools for improving security scans, penetration tests, and code analysis to avoid vulnerabilities
- implementing secure coding principles and integrating new and existing security controls into development workflows to include automation
- identify and help mitigate security issues, misconfigurations related to our infrastructure and microservices, threat modelling and incident management
- working with external companies for audits and certifications
- working in cross-functional teams such as development and site relaibility engineering
Our current tech stack is:
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes, AWS, ArgoCD, Terraform, HAProxy, GitLab CI
- Data storage and querying: MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Monitoring and performance tools: Prometheus, Elastic APM
To connect with ecosio it is important to have...
- several years of work experience as a DevSecOps Engineer, Security Engineer or in a similar position
- experience in cloud security on platforms such as AWS or GCP
- experience and knowledge in at least one of the following programming languages such as Bash, Python,Go, Rust, Java
- experience and knowledge of automation tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, ArgoCD, Ansible, Terraform
- a practice of staying up to date with modern cyber security threats, risk assessment techniques and latest security best practices
- should possess proficient communication skills to teach the team various concepts like scalability, automation, and security
And nice to have...
- a degree such as engineering or computer science
- experience with pentesting tools, vulnerability/security scanner
By connecting with us you will experience...
- flexible remote working
- open corporate culture
- personal and professional development
- employee events and trips
- passionate team that will win your heart
Sounds like a connection that works? Then apply now and we will get in touch soon!
The minimum salary according to the Austrian collective agreement is 52.250€/year. Of course, we are happy to offer much higher compensation based on qualifications and experience!