ClickBank is seeking a talented Senior Cloud Engineer to join our team!
Fully remote, in-office, and hybrid opportunities available!
As part of a new team at ClickBank, you will be responsible for providing highly available, secure services in a cloud environment. Activities include provisioning, configuring, deploying, maintaining, monitoring and improving Clickbank’s AWS infrastructure. Additional responsibilities include infrastructure automation development, infrastructure security, documenting the deployed solutions, investigation and recommendations on new services, and overall health of the cloud infrastructure.
What is ClickBank? Hint: we are not a bank!
ClickBank is a top global e-commerce platform and affiliate marketplace powering many of the world's leading digital and physical products. ClickBank lowers the barrier to entry for entrepreneurs looking to start an online business and drives sales for online brands looking to establish an affiliate marketing program. The ClickBank platform enables growth through its proprietary affiliate marketplace, as well as powerful back-office tools such as integrated payments, analytics, and risk management. Over 20+ years, ClickBank has built a reputation for reliability and scale. To date, ClickBank has distributed $5 billion in commission payouts in more than 200 countries – without ever missing a payment.
What's in it for you?
Here at ClickBank, we're empowered to grow both personally and professionally. From personal development opportunities, to a variety of epic team building adventures, as teammates and individuals, we're only getting stronger💪 If you're looking for a new opportunity to develop (and maybe show off) your skills, we're looking forward to hearing from you! #ClickBankLife
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Troubleshooting and resolution of production issues
- Monitoring of performance and optimization of services
- Monitoring and review of logs for anomalous behavior and security concerns
- Schedule and perform maintenance for infrastructure and production services
- Document, develop, and improve operational practices and procedures
- Implement, deploy, and support internal and customer facing services, virtual server, networking infrastructure, and storage infrastructure
- Resource allocation to meet development and production needs in AWS
- Provide operational support to cross-functional product development teams
- Identify and implement improvements to the continuous integration and deployment processes
- Assist specialists and cross-functional teams with product improvements
- Build and maintain configuration management and orchestration tools.
- Manage access to IT assets and resources
- Participate in the primary on-call rotation
- 4-year college degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or comparable IT experience.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with systems administration
- Experience with production cloud deployments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Thorough knowledge of DNS, Internet protocols, web servers, and load balancing technologies.
- Must have ability to analyze complex issues at a detailed level.
- Must have a desire to work in a team environment yet be self-directed, proactive, and action-oriented.
- Must have excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have experience building and maintaining scalable Linux Systems in AWS
- Must have experience with cloud virtualization technologies in AWS
- Must have a working familiarity with provisioning, management, orchestration, deployment, monitoring, and continuous delivery.
- Must understand the basic concepts of version control (Git).
- Experience with Kubernetes, EKS
- Experience with AWS EC2, CloudWatch, S3, IAM, ELB/ALB, R53, SNS, SQS
- Experience with IaC Tools Terraform, CloudFormation, or other configuration management platforms
- Must have strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Experience with CI/CD Tools GitHub/GitHub Actions
- Experience with CMD Salt
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, ActiveMQ, Tomcat
- Experience with Amazon RDS, MySQL, DynamoDB
- Familiarity with PCI and information technology security standards
- Experience with Python, PowerShell, BASH or other programming language
- ClickBank pays for 98% health premiums
- Company HSA contributions
- Total compensation = competitive base + bonus
- 401k + company match and contribution 100% vested
- Low employee turn-over
- Paid Time Off - very competitive, and it's ok if you use it!
- Flex Days - additional 7 days!
- 9 Paid Holidays off, including your birthday!
- Free snacks and coffee if in the office (lots of variety with healthy alternatives plus a fancy espresso machine)
- Employee and company charitable contributions
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Frequent company events (bowling, parties, team-buildings, happy-hours)
- .....and more!
At ClickBank, we have a laid-back, yet high performing culture. Our team is everything to us! We believe in treating our employees well, having fun together, and cultivating an exciting collaborative environment! #WorkHardPlayHard