Note to all applicants: Biconomy are a fully remote company with a team dispersed all over the Globe, so we welcome applications from all candidates, regardless of your location.
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 22 million transactions
- Facilitating over $233 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!
What are we looking for?
This role gives you the platform to work with a dynamic and ever-growing team of passionate developers to build developer-focused infrastructure and tool kits for multi chain environment and many other exciting products that will act as a foundation for web 3.0
You will be part of the team who has pioneered the concept of gasless transactions and also built a cross-chain bridge infrastructure that provides the transfer of assets and cross-chain smart contract calls as a part of providing seamless UX and Developer Experience.
We operate in a highly autonomous environment where all ideas are welcome, so we are looking for ambitious and creative builders who want to contribute to how we build the internet of the future!
What will you be doing?
- Integrate with new blockchains and side-chains to increase our multichain infrastructure
- Optimize smart contracts for performance and gas usage
- Connect with the developer community and facilitate discussion with technical partners
- Stay up to date with new developments and news in the blockchain world
- Always being on the lookout to enhance Biconomy’s offering by finding and making new tools, utilities, and libraries
- Build backend web services that interact with blockchains
- Work on composability and integration with other blockchain protocols
- Development, Testing, and Deployment of smart contracts on multiple platforms
- Collaborate with a small team, owning and planning projects for long-term impact
- Work on our robust documentation and SDKs to help developers integrate Biconomy
Your experience should include:
- Relevant development experience in building decentralized applications
- Overall 6+ years of software development experience with 2+ years of blockchain development experience
- 2+ years of experience working with a Nodejs/any JS framework
- Experience working with Solidity and smart contracts testing frameworks (Truffle, Ganache CLI, Geth, Hardhat, and Remix)
- Technical knowledge of the leading blockchain protocols, consensus mechanisms, and the latest innovations in the space
- Clear basics of blockchain transactions and accounts (including EOA and Smart Contract Wallets)
- Deep understanding of a blockchain transaction and its lifecycle for major public blockchains
- Good understanding of Account Abstraction concept including EIP-4337
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns)
- Familiarity with Git and Version Control
- Proficiency in writing modular, clean, and well-tested code along with unit test cases
What's in it for you?
In this growing Web 3 industry with collaborative and feedback-driven culture, you will get to know behind the scenes of a crypto project from a business & technical perspective.
You will get to work with a talented team of diverse individuals worldwide, driven by our mission of enabling Web3 to be frictionless and accessible to the mainstream of users.
, you will be using your skills to build amazing products and be part of a team of incredible developers who are shaping the groundbreaking landscape of Web3 products and services.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky's the limit if you're hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.