VetsEZ is seeking a DevOps Engineer to support the Health Middleware and Data Management (HMDM-VDIF). This product line manages various software products, middleware platforms, system integrations, health data integrations and Electronic Health Records (EHR) integrations.
The candidate must reside within the continental US.
- The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for creating, configuring, and maintaining the AWS organizational units, AWS accounts and determining proper account placement within the organizational unit structure.
- Automation of applications through RESTful APIs.
- Provide strategies and solutions for automating operations and identify streamlined software delivery methodology and technology processes.
- Maintain continuous integration & continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines. Perform backup, recovery, patching, and ADFS integration.
- Work with the AWS Service Catalog and conduct integration coordination with Service Now.
- Utilize AWS Active Directory (AD) Connectors and AWS Systems Manager automation documents for AD domain joining.
- Create, configure, and maintain EC2 image management/distribution and logging/auditing configuration and delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technical related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in information technology and/or Federal Government contracting. Of the 5 YOE, 2+ years of experience coding or operating production systems.
- Understanding of basic networking fundamentals: TCP/IP, UDP, routing, load balancing.
- Experience with DevOps Tooling (Terraform/Ansible/AWS).
- Container OrchestrationDeveloper Experience (GitHub-backed SCM and Issues).
- Experience automating infrastructure, testing, or deployments of a web-based application with tools like Jenkins, Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience developing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes to help deliver software of higher quality at greater speed.
- Experience with AWS, Agile/SAFe, DevOps, Bash, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, SOAPUI, Postman, Selenium, and Jira.
- Knowledge and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including SAFe.
- Ability to obtain a government clearance
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), a plus
- Experience with HealthShare, Cache' Object Script
- Understanding of basic networking fundamentals like TCP/IP, UDP, routing and load balancing.
- 401k with Matching
- Corporate Laptop
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Training opportunities
- Remote work options
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.