EVOTEK is North America's premier enabler of secure digital business focused on innovation. With an integrated set of technical domains, including data center, network, security, cloud, and communications, EVOTEK provides a cohesive approach to digital initiatives while driving business impact. In addition to technical solutions, EVOTEK offers advisory services and strategic sourcing to help bridge the gap between IT and business, reducing functional silos and facilitating alignment. EVOTEK was named Inc. Magazine's "Best Places to Work" in 2018, 2020, and 2022. In addition, for seven consecutive years, EVOTEK was listed in The San Diego Business Journal's "Best Places to Work" and recognized in CRN's "Solution Provider 500" list, CRN's "Next-Generation 250" list, CRN's "Triple Crown" and highlighted as CRN's "Top 150 Growth Companies".
We are looking for a passionate, innovative, hands-on Platform Architect to help us ensure our industry-leading solutions remain secure, integrate well and scale.
As a Platform Architect on our team, you’ll design and implement cloud solutions, provide cloud migration strategies, and modernize mission critical systems. You’ll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on-premise, cloud based, and hybrid resources.
- Translate customer and business processes and requirements into future capabilities and strategies to build cost-effective and well architected solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and facilitate a collective understanding of strategy and security for cloud applications and services through the use of mockups, prototypes, and close collaboration for new solution and technology introduction.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to define future states, roadmaps, and create platform architecture that enables business and technology vision and goals.
- Develop, maintain, and communicate overall platform architecture and strategy.
- Develop and contribute to the definition of standards and patterns for development, platform scalability, data security, and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code environments, including activities around the automated server or network configurations, large-scale software deployments, or monitoring and testing, such as continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Strong experience with Azure.
- Implemented data lakes and data warehousing solutions on Azure.
- Scripting experience in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Groovy, or Ruby.
- DevOps and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with open technologies, DevOps, and related Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Gitlab, Jenkins, GitHub, Terraform, Ansible, or Git.
- Experience with multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Knowledge of modern authentication protocols, cybersecurity, and all components of a technical architecture.
- Cloud computing technologies business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Knowledge of SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, or client and server systems.
- Ability to provide oversight on major transformation projects and successful transitions to support teams.
- Cloud architecture and implementation features, including OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, and elastic scalability.
- Salary commensurate with years’ of experience, technical expertise and geographic location.
- Salary range: $150,000 to $200,000.
- Performance bonuses.
- Benefits package that includes 100% paid medical, dental and vision for the employee.
- 401(k) with employer match.
- Strong company culture.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Annual company overnight retreat (employee + significant other).
EVOTEK believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.