Note to all applicants: We are a remote-first team, however, the majority of our employees are based in the EMEA region, so we have a preference for candidates who can work remotely in the EMEA time zones.
Please also note: as a team who are looking to lead the way in Web 3, we require all applicants to have previous experience in the Web 3 / Blockchain Industry
Join a leading Web 3 company that’s enabling and powering the builders of the new internet!
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 36+ million transactions
- Facilitating over $315 million + of transfer volume
- Saving users over $5 million in gas fees!
What are we looking for?
A Blockchain Engineering Manager who will lead a diverse and dynamic team of passionate developers to build developer-focused toolkits for the Biconomy SDK and surrounding infrastructure.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about advancing UX in Web3, who has managed a team of engineers before and knows how to set up their team for success. We will also expect you to be hands on in this role, be creative in your thinking and problem solving whilst being comfortable navigating through the noise that exists in this market. You will also have shown and demonstrated your domain expertise in smart contracts and ideally account abstraction such as building and optimising bundlers/relayers and/or previously worked on wallet infrastructure.
What will you be doing?
- Work with the CTO to define the engineering strategy and architecture for the function
- Lead a team of blockchain developers to build developer-focused infrastructure and toolkits for the Biconomy SDK
- Continue to improve, and advance Biconomy SDK's modular approach through a hands on approach
- Ensuring the SDK is compatible with new blockchains such as ZKEVMs, L2s and more
- Stay up-to-date with new developments and news in the blockchain world
- Facilitate discussions with technical partners and connect with the developer community
- Setting newer and higher standards within the engineering function, to enable Biconomy to continue to lead the Account Abstraction Space
- Making engineering decisions with and on behalf of the team
Your experience should include:
- 5+ years of overall software development experience with 2+ years of blockchain development experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading teams.
- Expert Domain Knowledge with Account Abstraction, Smart Contract Wallets, Relayers and Bundlers.
- Technical knowledge of the leading blockchain protocols, consensus mechanisms, and the latest innovations in the space.
- Leading internal technical projects and collaborating internally across different teams.
- Innovating new ideas and presenting them to the wider team.
- A demonstrated ability to focus on Developer Experience.
- Proficiency in writing modular, clean, and well-tested code along with unit test cases.
What's in it for you?
You’ll be able to see what it's like to work in the growing Web 3 industry, what it takes to run a crypto project, and work with a talented team of diverse individuals driven by our mission of enabling Web 3 to be frictionless and accessible to the mainstream.
We will give you full trust and autonomy in your role, working closely with the founding team to set the technical strategy of our product, as we expand into new areas. You will be a key member of the team, who is central to our success as we continue to accelerate the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
More importantly, you will have the opportunity to assemble your own team of 10x engineers from around the globe to help you design and build industry-leading decentralized network infrastructure.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary with regular reviews
- Token Allocation
- Opportunity to grow. The sky's the limit if you're hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
Biconomy is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.