As a UI/UX Designer, your main duty is to give life to fresh ideas by designing wireframes and mockups, while preparing user stories and putting together clickable prototypes.
You will work closely with customers' stakeholders and our engineering team, so you should possess great communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong foundation in visual/interface design and UI design
- Comfortable working with Figma or Sketch
- Knowledge of design software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, or Affinity Photo and Designer
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Team spirit, positive attitude, and willingness to work as part of a team
The following skills are not required but will be appreciated
- Experience with UI collaboration and delivery tools like Zeplin or Invision
- Experience in motion graphics, and video editing using tools like Adobe Premiere
- Exposure to whiteboarding tools like Miro
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge (definite plus)
- Agile practices
- Experience with UX research
- Experience with A/B testing
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- UX-related degree or certification (a definite plus)
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include
- Help with Wireframing and collaborating with the HelloWorld architects' team to ensure the best user experience.
- Help with designing applications or websites based on user stories
- Creating Personas, mapping User Journeys, and utilizing other User-Centered Design techniques.
- Help with reviewing websites and applications and composing actionable reports based on your findings.
- Researching, reading, and looking out for the latest trends and best practices
- Occasionally support digital marketing banners (We mostly share knowledge through social posts)
All employees enjoy some great benefits, so we can make the remote working environment friendlier and much more welcoming to them.
Apart from that, we highly support the continuous evolution and progress of our teammates, so we invest hugely in their education.
Above all, we believe that the more our people grow the more we grow too as a company, and we want to keep it that way for good 🚀
Below you can see a list of benefits each full-time employee enjoys.
- will get a welcome kit and a MacBook Pro while joining the firm
- will be forced to spend a yearly budget to attend workshops and conferences
- will enjoy a yearly budget for office equipment
- will get access to state-of-the-art online and offline material
- will get a yearly budget for a gym membership of their choice
- will have unlimited vacations and some days off during Christmas, Easter and Summer according to our holidays schedule