The Grammy’s. The FedEx Open. The BET Awards. Over 200,000 weddings. These are a few of the events that we’ve helped small businesses Curate. Small business owners around the globe use our software to automate all the tedious parts of event planning so they can deliver flawless experiences every day – and reclaim countless hours of their time in the process!
Curate’s mission is to empower people to easily connect all the pieces of their small business: from proposals to production to profitability. Our software not only impacts our customers’ bottom-line, it truly impacts their lives, and that’s why we love what we do! If helping to enrich the lives of others while working alongside other bright, compassionate, and straight-up talented people is your thing, then this is your team!
As a Senior UI/UX Designer at Curate, reporting to our Head of Product, you’ll help the team synthesize complex problems into simple and easy-to-use experiences. Our software has already helped over a thousand small businesses, and now we are on a mission to deliver an enhanced, simpler-to-use version through a product-led offering that delivers value to customers from the moment they sign up. The right person to help us on this journey has empathy for their customers, and thrives in a collaborative environment with other bright, highly-motivated team members across development, product management, research, customer success, and marketing to design an outstanding product.
This role is 100% remote (US only). Curate is a remote company with cross-functional teams throughout the U.S.
What You'll Do:
- Own the user experience solutioning and creative direction for complex problem spaces
- Manage, mentor, and lead the efforts of less experienced designers
- Build user flows that make functionality easily discoverable
- Partner with product managers to determine which problems will be most valuable to solve
- Be a valued voice in product planning and brainstorming sessions
- Participate in customer discovery activities (research, customer interviews, etc.)
- Iteratively seek user feedback throughout the design process
- Design a compelling user experience that our customers find a joy to use
- Present design rationale to leadership
- Handoff designs to Engineering and provide them with any needed support
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years experience designing for web, mobile web, and working directly with development teams
- At least 3 years experience designing for B2B software
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work
- Experience leading and mentoring other designers
- A curious mind and positive energy
- Strong organizational, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Deep experience mapping user flows for multiple personas and use cases
- Bonus: Illustration talent/skills
What You'll Get:
- Company-subsidized health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision (Curate pays 100% of medical premiums for employees!)
- Unlimited PTO (with a bonus for actually taking time off!)
- A budget for home office setup
The estimated annual salary range for this position is $110,000 – $125,000.
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description, we encourage you to still apply!
All applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States as Curate does not engage in immigration sponsorship at this time.