Taxfyle is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our creative team. You'll be responsible for collecting and translating user insights into delightful experiences. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and visually appealing features that address our customers' needs. The work you’ll do will help connect and communicate with our users through storytelling and compelling marketing communications across both digital and physical brand experiences. Together, you'll deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs and final products. In this role, you'll have the privilege of being the voice of our customers, where you'll translate their needs into user-friendly designs that have a direct impact on the customer's user-experience.
“Taxfyle's mission is to make professional services accessible and available to all”. At Taxfyle we’re leading the pack in creating the East Coast's very own “Silicon Valley”, join us in our efforts to reshape the world’s multibillion-dollar professional services industry. Regarded as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, Taxfyle has transformed professional tax prep with an easy-to-use mobile platform heralded as “Uber for Taxes”. Gear up for the modern era of accounting and professional services and make part of this exciting organization.
What you'll do in this role
- Collaborate with Design, Product and Engineering teams in analyzing user feedback and usage activity across all platforms.
- Develop and translate storyboards, task flows and wireframes into engaging designs with a user-centered design methodology and attention to business requirements as well as technical constraints.
- Design hi-fi, interactive prototypes for both web and mobile experiences.
- Create and export required visual assets and design documentation that guide Product and Engineering teams how to implement new features.
- Create and maintain Figma component libraries built for our scaling organization and teams.
- Be flexible and assist with content development and miscellaneous graphic design tasks. Bonus if you’re able to assist in expanding our illustration library.
You should apply if you
- Are a strong team player who can effectively collaborate across departments and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and lead complex projects.
- You know how to distill simplicity from complex user requirements, and know how to define and prioritize problems to be tackled.
- Are detail-oriented and organized, with strong visual design skills, layout, typography and high graphic standards.
- Have extensive knowledge in establishing design systems, and creating interactive, high-fidelity prototypes within Figma.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Have experience working with a remote team.
- Stay current on trends, best practices and innovations - and wants to share those findings with the team.
- You have experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution.
- A strong portfolio that shows attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Slides, and other design tools.
Compensation and Benefits
- $78,000.00 Base Salary + Company Stock Options
- 4 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Benefits (Health, Vision and Dental)