Welcome to Reejig, where we believe in transforming the landscape of work, but more importantly, we believe in the power of people who help build that vision. We're a team of builders, doers, and strategic thinkers, thriving in an atmosphere of high performance and continuous evolution. Here, we don't just navigate change; we create it, head-on.
A world with zero wasted potential is where every individual has access to a meaningful career; where every business can be taken to new heights because we are able to unlock the skills and potential of our people; where society has confidence in a working world in which everyone has access to fair and equal opportunity. This is what we stand for.
This position is fully remote but preferably based out of Sydney as that's where most of your team are based. Please do not apply if you are not physically located in Australia.
Reejig is on the hunt for a Product Designer to join our fully remote team based in Sydney. Working closely with other teams and our passionate founders, you'll play a pivotal role in crafting the next evolution of design for our award-winning, AI-powered workforce intelligence platform.
As our resident Product Designer, your role will involve:
- End to end product design from ideation to delivery. You will be designing intuitive interfaces that make our complex and powerful platform feel like a walk in the park for our users.
- Crafting high fidelity prototypes to be used for stakeholder presentations, user testing and alignment sessions.
- Collaborating closely with a diverse blend of engineers, data scientists, and product visionaries to bring Reejig's product vision to life.
- Championing and evolving our design system by meticulously creating and maintaining reusable components, ensuring consistency and efficiency across all user interfaces.
- Embracing feedback, data, and emerging tech trends to iterate, enhance, and elevate our platform's user journey.
- Understanding, anticipating, and prioritising user needs, synthesising them into actionable design solutions.
- Leading the pack and setting the gold standard for design in the HR SaaS space, delivering a consumer-grade experience at an enterprise level.
You will have:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in end-to-end product design for a SaaS product (enterprise software preferred), from ideation to delivery.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, early stage startup environment (Seed to Series B).
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools such as Figma or Adobe CS; wireframing tools such as Whimsical, Mural or Figjam; user research tools such as Dovetail, Chameleon, or Usability Hub and productivity tools such as Slack, Jira and Confluence.
- Demonstrated experience in iterative design practices, agile or lean methodologies.
You consider yourself:
- A proactive problem-solver who can work well both independently and with cross-functional teams as you will be the only product designer in the company to start with.
- An expert in crafting best practices UI and user flows.
- Adept at stakeholder management and communicating effectively while in a fully remote environment.
- A detail maestro, where every pixel counts, and quality design isn’t just an aspiration, but a habit.
- A pro at usability testing and research, with the ability to balance ideal concepts with feasibility.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work on building an award winning product with cutting-edge technology and be part of an innovative team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including access to our employee share option plan.
- Flexible work hours and a fully remote work environment.
- Access to benefits such as Paid Parental Leave, and Work From Anywhere.
Ready to design the future with us? We're eager to meet you!
At Reejig, we're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds and identities.