Your Mission: To develop and execute visually compelling and effective image creatives, email designs, landing pages wireframes, and banners that align with the brand's aesthetic and messaging, and support our clients' goals.
EXCELLENCE | COLLABORATION | EFFICIENCY | POSITIVITY | GROWTH
- Are you looking to work with a high-performing team that gives you the autonomy to flourish?
- Are you looking to join a company where you can really feel valued, and make an impact?
- Would you like to inspire others with your creative content?
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are in the right place!
WKND Digital, the fastest growing Direct-To-Consumer Digital Marketing Agency in the USA, is looking for a Graphic Designer We are a team of nearly 50 people worldwide, with multiple offices worldwide, and plan for further expansion in 2024!
- Our main headquarters, in Sacramento, California
- 1 office in SOHO New York - our newest location!
- Remote positions all around the world
- We are an internationally distributed workforce, with employees from all walks of life.
- You will not find anyone wearing a suit in our offices. Ever.
- We all work hard to get things done. This is not a typical 9 to 5 culture.
- We are a bootstrapped company, so we do more with less.
KPIs you will be accountable for:
- Deliver 100% of weekly assigned tasks with WKND Excellence
- Less than 10% of design revisions
Initiatives you will tackle in the first 90 days:
- Take internal courses on DTC Creative Marketing
- Learn about WKND's exclusive approach to Archetypes
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to improve the current design workflow and performance
Key Responsibilities you will be accountable for:
- Designing visually compelling image creatives that align with the brand's aesthetic and messaging.
- Designing and executing effective email campaigns that drive customer engagement and conversion.
- Designing and creating wireframes for landing pages that are easy to navigate, visually appealing, and optimized for conversion.
- Designing and producing banners for websites that are eye-catching and drive sales.
- Collaborating with the creative team to develop and execute the brand's overall creative strategy.
- Staying current on industry trends and best practices in graphic design, and incorporating those into the team's work.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions to generate new ideas and concepts for the brand.
- Meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work on time and on budget.
- Continuously seeking to improve and optimize the performance of all the creatives.
- You have a positive attitude
- You are resourceful
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player
- You have high standards
- You are comfortable with change
- You have excellent communication skills
- “Me First” vs a “We First” Attitude
- Negative energy
- You have 5+ years of experience in graphic design, with a focus on image creatives, email design, landing pages wireframes, and banners.
- You have a strong foundation in design principles and a solid understanding of hierarchy, typography, and design fundamentals.
- You have advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- You have experience with wireframing and prototyping tools, such as InVision, Figma, and Adobe XD.
- You have experience with email design.
- You have a good understanding of user interface and user experience design principles.
- You have experience with creating and optimizing graphics for various digital platforms, such as web, mobile, and social media.
- You have experience working with brand guidelines and creating visual identities.
- You have experience with photo retouching and manipulation.
Who you report to: Directly to our Creative Director, Lucas Ambrosio
- Health Insurance
- Remote Work
- Our hiring processes are unusually thorough. In addition to the usual interviews, we ask candidates about their entire careers - all their successes, mistakes, key decisions, and important professional relationships. Finalists are asked to arrange personal reference calls with former managers and peers.
There are many benefits of our Hiring Process for high performers:
- You'll join a company with high performers.
- Career opportunities with WKND Digital are phenomenal because so many high performers continue to grow the company.
- Within weeks of joining us, you will receive comprehensive coaching to help you assimilate smoothly into WKND Digital, perform very well quickly, and begin formulating your Individual Development Plan to help you grow.
Check out our official instagram, as well as our CEO's Instagram:
WKND Instagram: wknddigital
CEO Instagram: tommypatterson