As a Conversation Designer, you will be joining a growing team of conversational experts working on exceptional, automated self-service tools. At Wix, a Conversation Designer is responsible for creating engaging, effective, and resonant conversational experiences. As a Conversation Designer, your goal is to ensure that each conversational flow satisfies the needs of the end-user while aligning with the overall business objectives.
As a Conversation Designer, you will:
- Identify use cases and user journeys that can benefit from conversational experiences, and optimize existing conversational flows
- Own every stage of the conversation design process, from research and design to conversational scripting, QA and testing
- Assist in the maintenance and training of NLP models
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company
- Juggle multiple projects, while prioritizing tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- A Conversation or VUI Designer with 3+ years of conversational design experience, ideally in product teams
- You’re familiar with NLP models, and components of conversational logic (slot filling, intent and entity identification, implementation of custom functions provided by developers, etc.)
- You’re proficient in design tools such as Sketch and Figma (flowcharting and diagrams)
- You’re a strategic thinker with a strong grasp of the conversation design process, from research and design to scripting, usability testing, and test analysis
- You have exceptional problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail and excellent writing skills
- Experience with conversational flows built for customer care and/or self-service - an advantage
We are the Wix Engage team, responsible for creating automated journeys that encourage our users across the globe to progress and succeed, as well as empower them to solve any issue they may encounter. Our creative, energetic and diverse team plays a hands-on role in supporting the needs of Wix users, across all products and verticals.
Approximate base compensation is $100,000 - $125,000. In addition to base pay you will receive company RSUs as part of the compensation package.
Final offer may vary and will be determined by various factors including location the role is expected to be performed, shift, candidate profile and ideal qualifications.In addition to a competitive compensation package and opportunities for professional growth, Wix offers comprehensive benefits to support the well-being and financial security of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive health & life benefits including fully covered medical, dental and vision.
- Generous and flexible time off for personal recharge and special life moments
- Emotional and mental health support programs
- Allowances supporting nutrition, fitness and productivity
- 401K matching, with no vesting period
- Equity & ESPP -
- We grant RSUs (restricted share units) to all of our employees. We believe that our employees directly impact our success and thus should benefit from our successes.
- All employees are also eligible for the ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) allowing employees a unique opportunity to benefit from Wix’s success by purchasing Wix shares at a discounted rate.