At Exo Digital, we solve digital problems – the challenging, weird, and sometimes invisible kinds of problems. Pushing boundaries to deliver innovative experiences in a fast-moving world is what we do best.
We’re looking for a Content Designer with some serious future forward UX copywriting chops. This digital wordsmith will assist our clients on a large digital transformation project. You will be guiding the client and their stakeholders on making the right technical choices, offering your unvarnished truth and expertise to be able to lead the project, setting it up for future success.
Our Consultants work closely with our client partners, bringing their wide range of expertise and consulting experience to the business. They like the variety of work consulting brings them, exposing them to a wide variety of business domains and industries. You don't just do – you teach. Your knowledge is bridging a gap in the business you are working for.
Being a consultant means that you will develop your commercial experience and confidence to consult with the client beyond the focus on delivery. It’s about being strategic and opportunistic in your approach.
What you’ll do
- Collaborating with a team of Content Creators, working with style and voice guides to support your unique content ideas for digital platforms
- Researching and staying up to date on the latest developments in terms of SEO, COPE, “writing is designing”, future forward content, and user uplifting behaviours
- Writing and editing copy for education and conversion, adhering to and creating tone of voice guidelines, then ensuring consistency across content types
- Working with Experience Designers to ensure an alignment between content strategy and visual execution
- Updating older content to meet new content standards
- Maintaining a calendar of project deadlines and content launch dates
- Overseeing the development and launch of new content channels
- Join an in-house team of word wranglers and writerly types in a Content Lab of shared knowledge, experience, and practice
What you have
- 5 years experience as a digital content manager, web writer, or content editor
- UX copywriting experience, multimodal or cross-platform a bonus
- Experience in the content creating spectrum — microcopy to long-form copy
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- A user-centred approach to content
- You get excited about the term UX Engineering – and are even more excited when words are added to the equation
- You might have worked with Ditto, Gather, or AEM
What we can offer
- Flexible work arrangements - we really mean this! We’re outcome-driven rather than clock watchers. We’re here to accommodate different working styles to ensure you are being your most productive self.
- Home office set up budget
- Treats on your birthday
- Training budget
- Remote working - we’re accepting applicants across Australia.
- Coworking space available whenever you change of scenery - available in our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane co-working spaces
- Monthly up-skilling and hackathon events - this year we’re up-skilling the team around Web3 technologies such as Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, AR/VR, NFTs and Metaverse
- Monthly team bonding events - we’ll fly you from wherever you are in Australia to our office in Melbourne on a monthly basis to have fun in person!
- Fun and vibrant culture – the best team! But we might be biased. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Incentives for those who go above and beyond
- Discretionary annual bonus