Senior BI Team Lead?
Maybe you call yourself a Data Engineer or a BI Specialist or a Data Warehouse Developer or a Data Architect or an Azure Developer, or maybe you just call yourself Alex? This vacancy is part of our BI Development team and applies to all the above titles.
>> We are currently looking for 1 highly experienced Senior BI Team Lead <<
What do we offer?
- Doing work you love. 99% project-based, for (international) clients that want to develop into fully data-driven organizations and beyond;
- A salary between EUR 5,600 and EUR 7,000 + profit sharing + pension + 5,000 annual level-up budget + 8% holiday allowance + 25 holidays + 500 home office budget + laptop + team outings + casual drinks + “Hey, well done buddy!” every now and then;
- Work remotely, at the office, or both. As long as it is within a similar time zone and you are present at every quarterly company meeting in the Netherlands.
- Autonomy: use the tools you love the most, try new ones and build solutions the way you think is best.
- The space to shape your role: tell us what your dream role looks like, and we’ll help you along the way.
- An entrepreneurial culture where we focus on business value. Where you have an official say in our agency's strategy, and where you can pursue your own genius ideas if you see and take action on the opportunity.
- FUN! It’s all about happiness at work. To us, that means true team spirit, a well-balanced work life, doing work you love, taking any opportunity to have a laugh, and enjoying crazy outings and social get-togethers (if you want to).
You are looking for these responsibilities in your work:
- End-to-end responsible for the technical solutions that will be designed, implemented, and maintained. You know what is best for our clients.
- Project quality & data governance. What you see is what you own. And if what you see is sh**, you see it as your responsibility to get it fixed. Clients rely on you to make sure everything works as it should.
- Develop a vision for the long-term requirements and overall solution for clients, from a technical perspective. Everything should be future-proof.
- Lead your developer team during implementations, set out priorities, prepare the work during sprints for them and help them grow.
You’ll ace this position if you would love to:
- Work for different customers, large and small, with complex data issues, always on a project basis.
- Coach the people you work with on your team and see them grow in their careers.
- Spent your time around 30% on project management, 30% on team coaching, and 40% on development / architecture work.
- Work with the Microsoft stack without marrying it. You always look for the best tools for the job.
- Work in a company with a strong collaborative mindset and attitude, whether it’s about client projects, internal projects, or organizing something fun.
- Take the freedom and responsibility to make drastic decisions such as refactoring code or a well-considered risk by innovating with new technology on client projects. In order to create value.
- Work across the full spectrum of data: from traditional Business Intelligence Solutions to more advanced Analytics Solutions and Operation Intelligence.
- Work in a team where everyone can read and write queries, from developers to product owners (even our marketeer can do it a little).
- With the whole team, make All Your BI the most leading BI company in the Netherlands (and abroad).
This is what you bring to the table:
- Eagerness!! And an entrepreneurial mindset;
- Full data-flow experience: You know your way around from Power BI to DWH to data modeling, data engineering, Azure/AWS/Google computing, you name it.
- Azure stack pro-level experience: or you’re pro-level in another cloud-based stack (AWS/Google cloud) and feel very confident you’ll master the Azure stack in no time.
- Project management skills: you know how to cut down a BIG project into different steps and how to go from A to B using Scrum.
- Communication skills: you know how to lead and consult stakeholders (customers, BI consultants, and the development team) and how to make difficult solutions easy to understand
- Coaching skills: you are at that point in your career where you would love to coach the developers you work with.
- Seniority: you are self-supporting, you know when to refactor and write code and when not, you are able to solve shit when shit hits the fan.
Our hiring procedure:
We aim to get you an offer within 3 weeks.
1. Our team checks your application.
Our team (developers & consultants) will evaluate your application on experience, stack and motivation. If we have any questions left, a team member will contact you.
2. Co-founder interview
You will meet with Ruben Monster, one of the founders in a remote call. You will talk about the work you would like to do, the roles you are looking for and future ambitions that you have. Obviously, you can ask all your questions.
3. Deep dive: show us your work
In the second interiew, you'll talk to two senior team members. You'll go in-depth about the work you did and how you solved challenges. We also would like to see some of your work and walk through your way of working. If you come to the office, you can meet the team as well.
4. You get an offer
Nice! step 4 means we both made it to the very last stage. Here we already strive to cooperate with each other, and we'll go through the offer.
5. We drink champagne!
We'll invite the whole team on a call to celebrate you signing your contract. With champagne of course!