Merlin Digital Partner is a tailor-made digital recruitment company for startups, scale-ups and corporates. We were born in Tech Barcelona where we established one of our main offices.
We are a dynamic and young team, tech & digital lovers, and truly committed with our candidates. We really believe in long-term relationships and not only in technical matches, so that we become the best brand ambassador for our partners.
Our main goal is to build solid bonds with our partners and candidates by a honest and transparent communication.
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Business Intelligence Data Analyst.
Our partner, is a global company in the industrial energy sector. With presence in USA, China and Europe (currently expanding in Spain)
The Role: (if you are living in Spain)
- Understanding and translating business requests to viable and value-add data solution opportunities.
- Designing and implementing end to end digital solutions leveraging diverse sets of data from mfg. and non mfg. applications and devices.
- Leveraging advanced analytics capability (including ML/AI) to the digital solutions for improving mfg operations.
- Working with diverse teams at various levels, from business operations to MGMT. And with IT peers.
- Adhere to IT architecture standards and contribute to improving the same.
- Provide thought leadership and innovative approach to solutions delivery; guide teams on emerging technology trends in data and analytics.
- Working remotely is expected, which allows him/her to work for multiple sites globally. Some travel is expected and encouraged in this role.
What we expect from you:
- Advanced working knowledge of data wrangling using SQL, Python or any suitable technology.
- Experience working with mfg. applications (Scada, MES, Historian, IoT) and databases.
- Experience creating and operationalizing analytical solutions with ML/AI capabilities.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership, stakeholder relationship management, and communication skills; ability to proactively engage and work effectively with global and local teams and manage priorities.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence platforms in a hybrid cloud and on-premise environments for medium to large scale businesses.
- Ability to effectively collaborate across technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies (Azure, Python, IoT data, ETL tools, MS Power BI).
Please, considering applying if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with a concentration in the field of Computer Science or related Technical Discipline.
- 3+ years experience building and supporting analytic solutions for mfg. operations and processes.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Please note that, even though it's a remote position, in order to apply the fiscal residence must be in Spain
- Ability to work in global teams and get things done remotely.
- Operate according to Berkshire Hathaway’s code of conduct: with integrity in an ethical manner.
- 100% Remote Position. (living in Spain)
- We promote ownership! That's why we work with flexible schedule.
- Economical benefits with Restaurant Bonus per month.
- Work from Home support for electricity, internet and materials to improve your work environment.
- Health Insurance .
- Access to Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
(Contracting will be direct with the client).