Join a fast-growing Edtech platform advancing mental health and wellness, worldwide!
moozoom seeks an experienced, passionate and purpose-driven Director of customer success who is excited to reshape how we discuss and prevent student mental health challenges in K12 schools. If this talks to you, then read on!
We are looking for a Director of customer success who will lead moozoom's Activation, Adoption, Retention and Expansion in K12 schools and districts from the US, Canada and beyond. You will serve as the main contact for teachers and administrators to ensure they have a positive experience and strong results with moozoom. As such, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work strategically with schools and districts to increase school activation, drive teachers adoption and confirm renewals.
- Hold regular check-ins with our customers via email, phone and Zoom.
- Create material and processes to be used for driving adoption (e.g. presentations, posts, webinars) and reduce churn.
- Build and track proper KPIs to monitor activation, adoption and renewal.
- Use and manage our customer relationship management (CRM).
- Lead and train a team of customer success specialists.
- Work closely with sales on district expansion projects.
- 4-8 years of Customer Success or Sales experience in the K-12 Edtech space (Mandatory).
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team.
- Experience in onboarding clients to use interactive learning platform.
- Metrics, systems and process driven.
- Ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Dynamic communicator, facilitator and consensus builder.
- A passion for working collaboratively, with a cross-functional team, who embraces a "get stuff done" culture.
- Comfort working in an environment that values self-direction, critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BA in Education, with teaching experience in the K-12 space.
Key reasons you should apply:
- Full time remote position
- Flexible work hours.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- 5 weeks’ vacation.
- Supported to do one of the most impactful work of your life.
Don’t forget to access https://moozoomapp.com to experience our commitment to advancing mental health and wellness.
Our six-step hiring process
- Short video and resume: send your resume, as well as a short video describing who you are and why you should be the person we are looking for.
- Initial Interview: if selected, this is where you and us get to know each other better.
- Mini project: moving forward at this stage of the hiring process, we will distribute a mini project that will allow you to show how good you are.
- Final interview: we’re getting there. You made it so far and it’s now the moment where you get to meet other people of the team.
- Offer: we send you an offer tailored to convince you to join our team.
- Take off: this is the day you start changing the world with us.