Salary Range: The applicable salary range for this position is $145,000- $160,000.00 per year base, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, geographic location, business needs, and market demand.
Who We Are:
Persado provides the only Motivation AI platform that generates personalized communications at scale, inspiring each individual to engage and act. Many of the world’s largest brands, including Ally Bank, Dropbox, JPMorgan Chase, Marks & Spencer, and Verizon, rely on Persado to generate hyper-personalized communications. Persado’s generative AI is trained on more than 100 billion digital business language impressions across industries, enabling marketers to motivate customers and drive significant business value.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special. Persado is proud to be named on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021 & 2022.
What We Are Looking For:
As a Director, Customer Success, you will be responsible for leading a team to partner with your customers in driving value through adoption of Persado’s platform. You will collaborate with customers daily to build relationships, drive utilization, provide awareness to all available Persado solutions, and uncover growth opportunities.
What You Will Work On:
- Lead a customer success account team, where the primary goal is to drive adoption and deliver the greatest business outcomes for our clients while contributing to shape the future of the Customer Success department.
- Coach and support your team through the strategic development and execution of an account plan with a results-oriented, methodical approach that moves customers along a maturity path/value realization journey and delivers to their quarterly, semi-annual and annual objectives.
- Acts as a “Trusted Advisor” to the customer to guide them on their maturation journey and consistently advocate for the customer’s outcomes.
- Drive consistent engagement with Persado users, key champions, and executive sponsors of Persado within customer organizations.
- Be a Persado expert on our product offerings; leading your team to educate and onboard new and existing teams/business units across the client on terminology, concepts, values and principles related to the “test and learn” creative process.
What You Bring:
- 5-10+ years of relevant experience, including 3+ years of managerial experience, at a high growth Enterprise SaaS company, or equivalent experience in digital agencies working with Enterprise customers.
- Experience in establishing and growing senior-level client relationships (CMO, CEO, SVP, etc.), being seen as a trusted advisor.
- Experience working on client proposals; you are also a natural storyteller.
- Is data-driven; seeks out solutions & defends decisions with data and is very comfortable with financial business cases, ROI calculations and data analysis.
- Very comfortable in managing up, and representing your point of view to senior management in reviews and strategy sessions.
- Presents very organized and structured thinking for planning and execution purposes.
- Strong ability to anticipate issues and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong foundational understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, including email marketing, display advertising, social, mobile commerce, etc.
- Good at managing multiple workstreams including all aspects of customer engagements and communicating clearly the implications to key customer team stakeholders.
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Persado’s hybrid working model empowers both remote and in-office work equitably!
- Competitive and equitable compensation
- Generous benefits packages globally
- 401k matching (USA); Pension Scheme (Certain EU locations) to prepare for your future
- We encourage professional growth through our dedicated enablement and training teams, as well as on demand tools and resources
- Employee Enrichment Fund to pursue a passion or upgrade your home office!
- Structured onboarding program to ensure a confident start and long-term success for new hires!
- Strong emphasis on career development and mobility, continuous feedback loops and performance management
- Flexible time off to support work-life harmony (including Summer Fridays and a one week Winter Holiday Break)
- #PersadoCares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable donation match
- Robust Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging initiatives; culture month celebrations, monthly diverse speaker series, commitment to bias-free recruitment, ERGs (#culture, #mindsmatter, #parents, #women, #green, #pride and growing)!
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.