At DNSFilter we have a singular mission: to challenge the way the industry thinks about security via DNS—and we need your help! We’ve come a long way over the past few years. In 2021 we had a successful $30 million Series A funding round, and in 2022 we became the fastest DNS security tool on the planet and joined forces with privacy-focused VPN Guardian! This year we’re continuing our product-fueled growth by adding new features to assist our customers with their DNS-layer security and broadening our solution to meet the needs of our customers.
As our company grows, we realize we have a missing piece and that’s where you come in! We are looking for a seasoned community builder and event planning guru to drive all aspects of our community events, and tradeshow program.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you feel like this job is for you, please apply. We believe diversity of experience and skills, including transferable skills, combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions!
- Lead channel marketing initiatives across the business, this includes managing our channel marketing and community teams
- Develop, manage and rollout DNSFilter’s annual global events strategy, including tradeshows, roadshows, speaking engagements, partner alliance events, etc.
- Manage operations, logistics, sponsorships and speaking engagements’ schedule, at 20+ industry events annually. Including. but not limited to:
- Evaluating all potential conferences (virtual and in-person) and identify which ones we should invest in
- Manage a large event budget including invoicing, contracts, documentation of all expenses and reconciliation
- Plan, promote, and host physical and virtual events, ensuring timely achievement of programs and that ROI goals are met
- Own the logistics of conferences by working with our warehousing service to maintain, ship, and store all booth materials.
- Provide onsite event/staff support when needed
- Lead event debriefs and document successes and recommendations for strategy and execution improvement
- Report on conference ROI at regular intervals using tools like Marketo, Holistics, and Salesforce
- Oversee the MSP Partner Program team and assist in growing MSP Partner Portal and its global certification courses
- Partner with Content, Digital and Demand Gen teams to create demand strategies for before, during and after tradeshows and events
- Foster and grow relationships across the MSP and channel ecosystems
- Mentor junior team members on event support and logistics as required
- Plan and execute our own public and private events
- Selection of conference space, lodging, catering, transportation and activity vendors
- Coordination with all vendor contacts
- Develop day-of itineraries to ensure a meaningful and engaging retreat
- Serve as point of contact to provide assistance for traveling team members
- Support executive leadership on-site at the event
- Partner with other members of the DNSFilter teams including Sales, Operations, and Product to deliver events that play a key role in the customer journey
- 10+ years experience working in B2B event and channel marketing
- Channel marketing experience is mandatory
- Working in the Managed Service Provider (MSP) space is also required
- A proven track record of owning events from sourcing to post-show ROI analysis
- Direct experience managing conference activations at major (5,000+ attendee) conferences
- Exceptional attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to work in a mostly EST environment
- A superpower of creativity that allows you to come up with big ideas while remaining detail-oriented and organized with execution of it
- The ability to travel on-site up to 25% of the time to oversee event execution and success
- Excellent communication skills without a fear of over-communication
- Experience working remotely
- Ability to work in a mostly EST environment
- Experience working remotely
Bonus points for:
- Public relations experience
- Ability to engage and converse with hundreds of people per day when at events
- Having exhibited at major cybersecurity industry events like RSA or Blackhat
- Past experience working in a fast-paced private equity or venture capital-backed company
- A 100% work-from-home position with a company that values and fosters personal and professional growth
- Passionate and intelligent colleagues who work hard and have a good time doing it
- Rotating 4-Day workweek
- Paid company-wide week off at the end of each year
- Flexible Vacation policy
- Awesome company swag
- Home office buildout allowance
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits for US Based Employees
- Full short-term disability and life benefits; available long-term disability
- In-person Annual Gatherings. Last time we all spent a week on a beach in Cancun!
The hiring range for this role is: $168,000 to $197,500 USD Annually
DNSFilter is a pay-for-performance organization, which means there is the opportunity to advance your compensation with performance over time. The hiring base pay is dependent upon many factors such as level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and/or geographic location. As a fully remote company, our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. and global geographic markets. We pay differently based on those defined markets. Our Talent Team can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.