Ready to embark on the quest of joining Hack The Box?
At the end of this thrilling journey, you'll become a proud member of Hack The Box, with the ultimate mission to help redefine cybersecurity expertise. Get ready for an exciting adventure into the world of cybersecurity! 🚀🔒💻
✨ The core mission of the Customer Success Specialist
Drive engagement and the HTB journey with high profile clients. Execute outcomes from success criteria for the worlds largest enterprises. Become their trusted partner and assure a great user experience leading to long lasting relationships. (OKRs: GRR, NRR, NPS)
🍺 The fellowship you’ll be joining:
The team consists of experienced members of various technical and non-technical backgrounds covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors such as Education, Gov/Federal, SMBs and Enterprise. The team collaborates closely with Product, Sales, Support, Marketing and many more departments to accommodate customers' business needs while acting as a feedback loop for further improvement of the offered services
⚔️ Tools & weapons you’ll be using in your adventures:
ChurnZero, HubSpot, Gong & the 3 As (Adaptability - Active Listening - Assertiveness). HackTheBox, obviously!
🚀 The adventures that await you after becoming Customer Success Specialist at Hack The Box:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to help drive the continued value of our products and services
- Drive retention and growth (cross and upselling) among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about usage adoption, sentiment, and product feedback - all the while seeking out opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as HTB advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Coordinate resources across HTB as needed to support customers' needs
- Work in a consultative manner with customers to ensure they meet their cybersecurity training goals via our platform
- Work with the customer support team to ensure that technical issues for enterprise customers are dealt with promptly and that the customer is satisfied.
🏆 Skills, knowledge, and experience points required to unlock the role of Customer Success Specialist at Hack The Box:
- Previous working experience of 3-5 years in a customer-facing role (consulting, sales engineering, account management or customer success)
- Previous working experience with highly technical products
- Strong communication and ability to talk about complex technical concepts in a simple way
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple internal stakeholders
- Customer-centric thinking and the ability to create great customer experience, based on a data-driven approach
🕹️ What your Hack The Box adventure will have in store:
- 🎯You'll have the exhilarating opportunity to contribute to a product that is highly appreciated by users and the cybersecurity community at large.
- 🎯 You'll experience a highly supportive and caring environment, fostering growth, flexibility, and autonomy.
- 🎯 You'll embark on an exciting journey of continuous learning and problem-solving, leveling up as our organization grows.
- 🎯 Most importantly, you'll have a blast at HTB 🥳 because fun is an essential ingredient in our recipe for success! Just wait until you see our global meet-ups!
💰The gems you’ll be enjoying as Customer Success Specialist:
- 25 annual leave days
- Paid parental leave
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack 😉
- Flexibility in working hours
🗺️ The Quest of Becoming Hack The Box’s Customer Success Specialist:
- Level 1: Like in any game, you start as a Noob. Level one’s objective: submit your application.
- Level 2: After applying, you unlock the Script Kiddie rank! This level’s objective: pass the screening process.
- Level 3: Now you’re officially ranked as Hacker and you’re ready to meet the Talent Acquisition team. Level’s objective: highlight your past achievements, ambitions, and values.
- Level 4: As a Pro-Hacker at level 4, you’ll unlock the “boss level”, which involves meeting the hiring manager. Level’s objective: connect with the hiring manager and share with them your achievements.
- Level 5: Now you’re an Elite Hacker! Level’s objective: complete an assignment that aligns with day-to-day job-related tasks and responsibilities.
- Level 6: Congratulations, you're now a Guru! Not many reach this level 💪. Level’s objective: have a constructive, final conversation with senior leadership to explore the role and your future at HTB.
- Level 7: You've achieved the Omniscient rank and officially received an offer from HTB! To complete the last level and the Quest, all you need to do is accept the offer.
- QUEST COMPLETE. Congratulations, you’re officially one of us 🥳🎉🎇Your next quest: complete the onboarding.
Hack Your Career, Today. Join us in this epic adventure of cybersecurity at Hack The Box! 🚀🔒💻
At Hack The Box, we are on a quest to find the most exceptional and enthusiastic talent to join our team. Whether or not you consider yourself a gamer, we value what makes you unique and want to know more about you. This job post provides just a glimpse of the incredible gamified experience our business and consumer customers enjoy through our platforms. So, if you're ready to embark on a journey of disruption, growth, and adventure, we can't wait to meet you!
ABOUT HACK THE BOX
Hack The Box is a leading gamified cybersecurity upskilling, certification, and talent assessment platform enabling individuals, businesses, government institutions, and universities to sharpen their offensive and defensive security expertise.
Launched in 2017, Hack The Box brings together the largest global cybersecurity community of more than 2m platform members and is on a mission to create and connect cyber-ready humans and organizations through highly engaging hacking experiences that cultivate out-of-the-box thinking.
Offering a fully guided and exploratory skills development environment, Hack The Box is the ideal solution for cybersecurity professionals and organizations to continuously enhance their cyber-attack readiness by improving their red, blue, and purple team capabilities.
Rapidly growing its international footprint and reach, Hack The Box is headquartered in the UK, with additional offices in Greece and the US.
🚨 Exciting News: In Jan 2023 we secured a $55 Million Series B funding 🚀 The new investment will accelerate Hack The Box’s growth trajectory with a focus on further building out its category-defining “gamer-first” solutions offering. Hack The Box will also enhance its go-to-market function, doubling down on the company’s ongoing international expansion with strong commercial traction in the US, Europe, and APAC.
Get more insights about our HTB culture and employee experience by visiting our career site and Glassdoor.